Who is booked for the bounce back promo in 2008!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
What is it?
If you stayed at a resort late-August/September this year, you got a flyer offering a stay with free dining next September if you booked and paid a $200 deposit before you checked out.

I didn't book it because DS would be in school during the time-frame offered. :shrug:

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

I seriously considered it...but my DH and I are just not sure where we want next year's vacation to be. We were considering Vegas and DL, but now things are really up in the air. Disneyworld is actually a very cheap vacay for us...so it will all depend on pricing. I wished they would have given you a few days to think about it after check out, but I know, they were trying to get people while they were still on a Disney high.

Upvote 0

tecowdw

I had the flyer at the Polynesian a few weeks ago and I'm pretty sure I'll go again next September. However, I'm an Annual Passholder so it doesn't really help me. The package price for two adults was over $2200 and if I get an AP room rate it's usually around $1500 and we don't eat $700 worth of food in a week. Of course that would also include admission tickets which is a total waste for passholders.
:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

tecowdw

I seriously considered it...but my DH and I are just not sure where we want next year's vacation to be. We were considering Vegas and DL, but now things are really up in the air. Disneyworld is actually a very cheap vacay for us...so it will all depend on pricing. I wished they would have given you a few days to think about it after check out, but I know, they were trying to get people while they were still on a Disney high.

True, but I would imagine you could book while there and then have the option to cancel for quite awhile between now and then should your plans change. Not sure how the deposit on those work nowadays though.

Upvote 0

AutumnKlassic

We were at Disney last year and didn't hear about this until we got home. Do you think they will offer it this holiday season again? Thats when I am going but would love to visit in the fall (no kids to worry about school). If I know if this will be offered then I will have the money put aside for the deposit.

Upvote 0

jimjjr

just got back and ready to go again. we booked for bounceback for 9/26 - 10/3/2008 at Boardwalk. I would like some input on whether BW or BC is better. We have stayed in Epcot area before (Swan and Dolphin) and have stayed at WL and GF, but I am torn between BC, BW and Poly (maybe)

Upvote 0

SANDKRUSER

We couldn't help ourselves! We booked on the last day it was offered - 9/28 - if I hadn't heard about it through this board, I wouldn't have known - I went to Concierge and asked about the "special offer" and the CM gave me a flyer. I did this on the 27th, quickly looked over the calendar, discussed with DH and DS and called the next morning. Pop (again) for 11 nights - Sept. 16 - 27. Hoping F&W Fest starts the 26th - CM's didn't know yet. So, free dining again - just need to save money for the tips!:)

Upvote 0

vilegirl

just got back and ready to go again. we booked for bounceback for 9/26 - 10/3/2008 at Boardwalk. I would like some input on whether BW or BC is better. We have stayed in Epcot area before (Swan and Dolphin) and have stayed at WL and GF, but I am torn between BC, BW and Poly (maybe)

Well, my favorite resort is the Poly, but if you want to stay at an Epcot resort, then it's BC hands down in my opinion. I've stayed at BW and I just really prefer BC.

Upvote 0

kubfish

Well you know Tink I am on the bounce back..

Pricing out a DL vacation the same time just in case we decide to stay closer to home. Its almost the same which is odd since we wont have air fare.

And I feel like a trader..if we do the socal thing... Universal will be included.:shrug:

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

For those of you that booked the bounce back, what dates in Sept. was the promotion offered? I see someone here already posted that they booked a trip up until Sept. 27th and some people have dates that go into Oct. Are you getting free dining on those dates? The reason I'm asking is b/c I'm going in Sept. and would like to qualify for the free dining promotion when they make it available to the public (if they make it available to the public). I would like to travel towards the end of Sept. but I would want to make sure I'm in the safe zone to get the free dining. So I was just wondering what dates they had for the bounce back promotion as I'm assuming those would be the same dates for the promotion they make available to the public.

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
For those of you that booked the bounce back, what dates in Sept. was the promotion offered? I see someone here already posted that they booked a trip up until Sept. 27th and some people have dates that go into Oct. Are you getting free dining on those dates? The reason I'm asking is b/c I'm going in Sept. and would like to qualify for the free dining promotion when they make it available to the public (if they make it available to the public). I would like to travel towards the end of Sept. but I would want to make sure I'm in the safe zone to get the free dining. So I was just wondering what dates they had for the bounce back promotion as I'm assuming those would be the same dates for the promotion they make available to the public.
I think the dates are for Sept. 2008, as long as you arrive in Sept.
If your stay goes into Oct., I believe there is a extra charge per day that you stay in Oct.

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

I think the dates are for Sept. 2008, as long as you arrive in Sept.
If your stay goes into Oct., I believe there is a extra charge per day that you stay in Oct.
However, they were that way for the UK people last year who signed up early, but when the Free Dining was released for this year, they were set to end a week earlier. To be safe, I would plan your trip in the middle of Sept. Just in case they decide to do the same thing. B/c my trip was originally planned for Sept. 22 this year, and if I hadn't had to move my trip up, I would have missed it by one day.

Upvote 0

DME

I was there in Sept. for the free dining and got the offer to stay again in Sept. 2008 so I took the offer. I'm booked at Pop Century!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom