Who is booked for the bounce back promo in 2008!

NewfieFan

However, they were that way for the UK people last year who signed up early, but when the Free Dining was released for this year, they were set to end a week earlier. To be safe, I would plan your trip in the middle of Sept. Just in case they decide to do the same thing. B/c my trip was originally planned for Sept. 22 this year, and if I hadn't had to move my trip up, I would have missed it by one day.

Thanks for the info! Hmmmm... what to do!?! I'm going with my own family but my parents and my brother would like to travel with us at the same time. However both of them do not want to travel until the 16th and we'd all like to be there for at least 10 nights. So that would bring us up to like the 26th or so and that would be the end of Sept. I'm pretty flexible but they are not! I'm wondering if I may have to convince them with some earlier dates!?!

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

We were at ASSp and are now booked at POP for next sept. We purposely booked the last day as our first. Perhaps the rest. could be a little more open, but probally not...anyway I can't wait!

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

Thanks for the info! Hmmmm... what to do!?! I'm going with my own family but my parents and my brother would like to travel with us at the same time. However both of them do not want to travel until the 16th and we'd all like to be there for at least 10 nights. So that would bring us up to like the 26th or so and that would be the end of Sept. I'm pretty flexible but they are not! I'm wondering if I may have to convince them with some earlier dates!?!
well, if you start being booked under free dining, you get it through your entire stay, no matter if it ends during your stay or not.

but earlier might be better to start the deal with. Just to be safe.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom