Who else still calls it MGM Studios?

goofykt

It will probably be MGM forever in my mind.

Yup. My husband and I both still call it MGM, and probably always will. Force of habit I guess...plus I have to agree with everyone else that it's a lot easier (and lazier) than calling it "the Studios" or "Disney Hollywood Studios".

fosse76

ITS MGM in My house.. that's the name it was given.. that's what its gonna be... I was at WDW during the soft opening.. but we were "afraid" that they wouldn't let us in.. too bad.. but we have been going to MGM ever since. and its my favorite park..

And the name was changed, so now Disney's Hollywood Studios is the name. So that's the name it should be called.

Pete C

Hollywood Studios. It's not called MGM anymore. You are not more hardcore or keeping it real for still calling it that.

Wilt Dasney

Hollywood Studios. It's not called MGM anymore. You are not more hardcore or keeping it real for still calling it that.

Maybe some people are just keepin' it...

Old%20School%20Logo1.jpg

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I'm an old man. I'll call it MGM until the day I die.

. . . if they don't like it, they shouldn't have changed the ****ing name.:lookaroun

Thrill

Sometimes I'll say DHS, sometimes MGM. I'm still getting used to the name change, but I think I'm using DHS more than MGM now.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Just about the time I got used to calling the Raiders the Los Angeles Raiders . . . they moved back to Oakland.

I figure the ________________ at Disney will do something similar to me if I actually learn the new name.:lookaroun

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Just about the time I got used to calling the Raiders the Los Angeles Raiders . . . they moved back to Oakland.

I figure the ________________ at Disney will do something similar to me if I actually learn the new name.:lookaroun

At least your still functioning to remember the name, though that may just be my "medication"

New2WDW

Just curious to see how many other pea brains there are out there like me who still call it MGM Studios only to be corrected repeatedly by cast members. I do not do it on purpose but I just can't ever seem to make the change in my head that it is now DHS... I miss the good ole' days!:hammer:

pea brain here! :hammer: I am just too used to calling it MGM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom