Who else is booked to sail on the Disney Dream?

Coree

Okay, 2011 is sooo far away I need some way to help pass the time. :lol: Who is booked to sail on the Dream? We're booked for the 5-night sailing on June 12. Only 571 days to go!

HollyBelle

Hi Coree! :wave:

Brett and I are also booked for the Dream (March 20, 4 night). And you are so right about 2011 being so far away. I've never planned a trip this far in advance and I have a feeling it's going to make me crazy waiting for it. At least I have a couple WDW trips to hold me over between now and then.

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

I'm booked on the Dream with a whole lot of other Disney fans for my podcast on June 21st for a 5 night cruise and I'm SUPER excited about it! I honestly can't wait!

Upvote 0

Coree

Original Poster
We're also booked for the 5-night sailing on June 12! This will be our first Disney Cruise...can't wait!!!
Cool. Maybe we can meet each other. This will be our second Disney cruise--they're awesome!

Yay! I found a thread started by Coree. :D

Well, I just popped in to say that I don't have a trip booked on the Dream. :cry:

Just hold out for 2012, Jenn!

I'm booked on the Dream with a whole lot of other Disney fans for my podcast on June 21st for a 5 night cruise and I'm SUPER excited about it! I honestly can't wait!

That sounds like a blast!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom