who do you miss?

Debbie

Original Poster
With JayRod and Mr.P being M.I.A. I started to think about other members of our board who haven't been around much, but who were when I first came to this site. I hope everything is OK for them. I miss seeing Miss Minnie, JayLondon,Javier & Christie, to name a few. Who do you all miss?

markymark

Not Jay-London, thats for sure!

I saw Buffy27uk briefly visit yesterday, which was nice. KONTRA seemed to vanish too, which is a pity coz he actually made sense.

Other than that the other two are sorely missed too.

NowInc

Vash the Stampeed...he was really a quality poster (CM too), and latley I havnt seen MKTiggerman on either (AIM or on the boards)...

Must be some kind of internet plague....

Mr Bill

hmm Jay-Rod and JayLondon. See where I'm coming from. Alien's are kidnapping people named Jay. Wait is't Homer SImpson's middle name Jay. I gotta go save Homer!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :king: :xmasmile:

Originally posted by Mr Bill
hmm Jay-Rod and JayLondon. See where I'm coming from. Alien's are kidnapping people named Jay. Wait is't Homer SImpson's middle name Jay. I gotta go save Homer!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :king: :xmasmile:
doh! I was to late to save Homer i hpoe yo saved him Mr.Bill

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Debbie
With JayRod and Mr.P being M.I.A. I started to think about other members of our board who haven't been around much, but who were when I first came to this site. I hope everything is OK for them. I miss seeing Miss Minnie, JayLondon,Javier & Christie, to name a few. Who do you all miss?

Oh debbie no worries! Me and Mr.P been gone forawhile due to me and him partying and hanging out with the babes!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom