Who do you look like?

King Donald

i dont look like anybody but me. when i was little i could spin on my head with out hands! i stopped after i heard a loud pop and a pain that never went away till ages ago........ :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :brick: :brick:

SpongeScott

Marvin Hamlisch (did the music for The Entertainer if you are old enough to remember that) and Abraham Lincoln--until my beard went gray!!

The Mom

Premium Member
I look like a mom!! ;)

(However,my daughter has been told she looks like Alanis Morrisette....I think my girl's a lot prettier. )

OldKeyWest24

Ive aquired the name Bandcamp

No I dont play instruments at all! I do a killer impression of the American Pie band geek. Its just the way i talk. Im not a geek...when I say One time at band camp..it sounds just like her. I make jaws drop when i do it..lol They say I look like a brunette version of her..but i dont see that one at all. So its 'Michelle' from American Pie for me! (just in a prettier version as my friends say..lol)
'

Susan

Ariel

My new hairdresser the other day told me I look like Joely Fisher...and I totally don't see ANY resemblance at all......

HorizonsMan

ive been told numerous times that i look like a young elvis, but i just dont see it, what do yall think.

Attachments

• senior1.jpg
    senior1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 151

figgyfan

My daughter looks just like me...and she gets tired of hearing about it. My brother looks like me too, and we both look like my father......

Attachments

• the gang at epcot 2001.jpg
    the gang at epcot 2001.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 125

JonnyK

Someone Told me i looked like chris farley - Of course I dont!!

I only have the same hairstyle like he did before.. but ahh im lookin different than anyone! :lookaroun

Scooter

Not really a Celebrity but...

When I go to nude beaches people say I look like a baby Buluga whale.

I can't lay down on a beach towel...people keep trying to push me back into the water...:lol:

tenchu

Originally posted by Scooter
Not really a Celebrity but...

When I go to nude beaches people say I look like a baby Buluga whale.

I can't lay down on a beach towel...people keep trying to push me back into the water...:lol:

Ha ha. At least they're just trying to be nice to you! :lol:

WDWFREAK53

People have told me that I look like Jamie Walters...I don't see it...well, in ONE picture I TOTALLY DO LOOK LIKE HIM. (for those who have NO idea who he is...he was in the "HEIGHTS" and "90210...he was Ray, the guy who threw Donna down the stairs (she probably deserved it :) JUST KIDDING!)" Oh well, the one picture I look like him is the picture of him on his album cover.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
People have told me that I look like Jamie Walters...I don't see it...well, in ONE picture I TOTALLY DO LOOK LIKE HIM. (for those who have NO idea who he is...he was in the "HEIGHTS" and "90210...he was Ray, the guy who threw Donna down the stairs (she probably deserved it :) JUST KIDDING!)" Oh well, the one picture I look like him is the picture of him on his album cover.

actually, here's the pic.

(oh, and my hair isn't as 90210-ish as his :) )

Attachments

• jamiewalters.gif
    jamiewalters.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 108

Sheri

Originally posted by disneyprep50321
I look like Jimmy Falon from SNL.

No way!!! Do you have a pic?! He's one of the main reasons I'm watchin the MTV music awards :D

Oh, ummm...I look like some random girl from Connecticut...I think her name is Sheri, but I could be wrong :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom