who are you?

imagineer99

Name : Ivan

How I fund my WDW habit: My parents

How I got hooked on WDW: I can't really explain it exactly...I just feel so magical why I'm there. I've been hooked since I was 2.

My first WDW memory: I was 3 and not big enough to go on Space Mountain. I was crying and feeling sad that my Dad and sister could ride. My mom convinced me that the Star Jets (now the astro orbiter) were called "Star Jet Space Mountain." After I got off "Star Jets" I thought that I actually went on Space Mountain and I was so proud of myself!

Best WDW memory: When I was little my Grandmother went with my family and my first cousins to WDW. She made Me, my sister, and my cousins each authentic Mickey and Minnie Costumes (Mickey = black tux with yellow bowtie and red pants. Minnie = red dress with polka dots). We got so much special attention from the characters because we were dressed just like the Mouse himself. During the Birthday parade on Main Street, Characters actually came out into the audience to give us hugs! It was very cool, especially at that age.

Favorite Attraction: Tough to decide, but probably Haunted Mansion, although Horizons comes in as a close second.

Number of trips: Probably about 20.

Next trip: Hopefully, Spring Break 2004

Fav Park: EPCOT

Fav Character: Mickey

Fav Movie: Animated - Lion King
Non-Animated - HOLES!

stitch rocks

Name : Jenn

Location: California... where the fog never ends... and thats a fact

How I fund my WDW habit: my mommy

How I got hooked on WDW: i have loved disney all my life... so when i went to wdw i was in heaven... so i guess that kinda explains it

My first WDW memory: i was 18 and i went in to the worldshowplace and this guy working there from scottland hit on me... great memory huh? to bad i didn't get his phone number..

Best WDW memory: getting really good seats to tapestry of nations.... and bonding with my family

Favorite Attraction: space moutain, dinosaur, man so many to choose from... i can't pick one... and i can;t name them all either

Number of trips: 2...yeah i know thats not that much...but if it is any concelation i been to disneyland like 20 times...

Next trip: 2006...maybe sooner if i beg some more... hmmm maybe 2004 when i go to france...take a little detour

Fav Park: EPCOT

Fav Character: eeyore and stitch

Fav Movie: lilo and stitch at the moment

foxfire

Name: Eric

Status: Single & looking (bonus points to any woman who wants to get married @ Disney :animwink: )

How I fund my WDW Habit: Um, let's just say Visa & Mastercard appreciate my continued support :p

How I got hooked on WDW: Believe it or not, I wasn't overly thrilled with my first few trips there. I had fun, but I didn't really get "hooked" until Middle School. Not to worry though, I'm Disney-all-the-way now & forever.

My first WDW Memory: It's not my first, but one of my favorites--singing at the Candlelight Processional @ Epcot.

Number of trips: I didn't count from the start, but something around 30.

Next trip: Nov. 21, 2003 for auditions and then every single day starting in May 2004 (when I work there).

Favorite Park: MK

Favorite Disney Char.: Hmm...I'd have to say Simba & Stitch.

Favorite Movie: TLK and PotC

Favorite attraction: Horizons & CoP

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by foxfire
Status: Single & looking (bonus points to any woman who wants to get married @ Disney :animwink: )

:lol: I'd LOVE to get married there...who wouldn't? I just wish I had two things that are essential to get married there: a man, and muhla :D

foxfire

I actually priced them, for a grand total of around $24,000 (for about 50 guests) they offer a 6-piece band, DJ, Cinderella's coach, and some other nifty Disney stuff. Of course, that's @ today's prices...who knows how much it'll be a few years from now...then again, I too am missing the other half of the equation...that, and the $24,000.

JonnyK

Name: Jonathan

How I fund my WDW habit: Eh, I dunno how it started but of course theres "Parent's"

How I got hooked: Loved Disney Since I was a kid and still hooked on it. ;)

First memory: Entering Disney World..

Best memory of WDW: Ah lets see. there was alot of best memories. But Yeah This pretty much explains, I had a few "Best" memories.

Favorite Parks: MK & MGM

Favorite Attraction: TOT, RNR, Mission:Space, Test Track.. List Go on ( A Thrill Junkie)

Number of trips: Oh Alot. since I was a kid

Next trip: Sometime in 2004 or 2005

mandib

hmm let's see...

Name:Mandi

How I got hooked: Well every1 in this house loves Disney so it's been passed down I guess you could say.

My 1st: Singing were walkin right down the middle of MS USA w/my mom when I was 5.

My favorite memory: My 2 best friends and me in WDW for my 13th b-day!

Favorite park:MK

Favorite attraction: hmm ToT and RnRc

# of trips: 8 me thinkith

Next trip: Less than 40 days. 10/21-29. 3rd time this year! yea!

MerHearted

Name : Vincent

How I fund my WDW habit: Saving up and not buying anything for two years.

How I got hooked on WDW: First day at Magic Kingdom 2 years ago, never the same.

My first WDW memory: July 2, 2001, walking down Main Street and seeing Cinderella Castle for the very first time.

Best WDW memory: July 29, 2003, finally returning to the Magic Kingdom, seeing Cinderella Castle again, and having it all to myself that morning.

Favorite Attraction: Cinderella's Surprise Celebration

Number of trips: 2, July 2-5 2001 & July 28 - August 4, 2003

Next trip: Pffft.... Hahahahahaha. Not for quite some time. :(

Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom

Favorite Character: ARIEL!!!

Favorite Movie: The Little Mermaid

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by foxfire
I actually priced them, for a grand total of around $24,000 (for about 50 guests) they offer a 6-piece band, DJ, Cinderella's coach, and some other nifty Disney stuff. Of course, that's @ today's prices...who knows how much it'll be a few years from now...then again, I too am missing the other half of the equation...that, and the $24,000.

wow :lol: you already have it figured in...i'd definitely want the cinderella coach cuz thats my favorite animated disney movie...i'd want donald duck and daisy duck at my wedding :lol:... well we can provide each other with half of that equation:animwink: ...now what about those $24,000 :lol:

mrtoad

Original Poster
Originally posted by DDuckFan130
wow :lol: you already have it figured in...i'd definitely want the cinderella coach cuz thats my favorite animated disney movie...i'd want donald duck and daisy duck at my wedding :lol:... well we can provide each other with half of that equation:animwink: ...now what about those $24,000 :lol:

Eric,

Regina sounds really nice. You are in the same state. You guys can come together on this.

Good luck to both of you,
Mike

Tigggrl

Ok, I will give this a try...
Name: Carla
How I fund my trips: I never had to worry about it much before...I lived so close. Now I am wishing on stars and pixie dust to pay for a trip for us next year!
How I got Hooked: I have ALWAYS been a Disney fan! Tho I never went to the parks ill I moved to Fla. I remember watching the Wonderful World Of Disney on TV.
First WDW memory: Seeing the signs driving into the parks...I knew I was home!
Best WDW memory: Watching Illuminations during Christmas at Epcot, after seeing Candlelight in 2000.
Fav Attraction: Haunted Mansion!
# of trips: Tooo many I lost count!
Next Trip: Hopefully Next Halloween!
Fav. Park: Epcot all the way!
Fav. Character: Pluto
Fav. Movie: Too many to list...most everything! Depends on my mood.

foxfire

Originally posted by mrtoad
Eric,

Regina sounds really nice. You are in the same state. You guys can come together on this.

Good luck to both of you,
Mike

Mike,
Miami is just about 30-40 min. south of where I live, not a bad idea at all :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom