Which would you rather have most......at DHS?

Which would you rather have most....at DHS?

• Star Wars land

Votes: 101 52.1%
  • Cars land

Votes: 38 19.6%
  • Replacement of Indy Jones show with Indy Jones ride

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • Muppets Ride (instead of 3D show)

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Updated/redone Backlot Studio Tour

Votes: 20 10.3%

• Total voters

BoarderPhreak

Honestly, I don't bother with HS anymore unless I have a 'hopper (which granted, is usually the case) but it's a half day park, max. The only draw for me there is ToT, RRC and the 50's Cafe. The rest? Zzzzz. It's a strip mall with attractions.

Magenta Panther

None of the above, actually. I'd like a Mary Poppins attraction - perhaps my Cherry Tree Lane idea - and a Disney Villains attraction/dark ride. And I'd like the Great Movie Ride to get a major update and refurb.

Star Wars, Muppets - flush those! (Happily, the latter will be lucky to keep their theater, since their last movie flopped).

Cars Land...maybe. But it'd be better if DHS got something original, not just another clone from DL.

Glasgow

I'm a huge Indy fan and love love love IJA over at DL .. It's one of my top three attractions along with PoTC and SSE. Plus, I think Carsland is a stellar achievement. However, even though I'm not a Star Wars zealot and am just an average fan of the series, I think SW presents the best opportunity for growth, creativity and immersion in DHS. The ride possibilities, restaurants (mos eisley cantina anyone?), various environments, shows, etc. allow for literally endless opportunities. I'm frankly surprised there is so little presence in the parks, SW weekends notwithstanding.

So I guess it's not my personal choice for DHS, but I'm choosing on the park's behalf .. Lol

doctornick

Definitely a well done Star Wars land. Would be awesome.

I'd like to see some Cars stuff, but I don't necessarily want a whole land or a copy of DCA -- would rather have a different theme if they want to go that route (e.g. Monstropolis). But actually I'd be fine with a bunch of different movies being represented in an expanded Pixar Place.

And I'd love to see the IJ ride from DL imported to DHS, though probably not at the spot of the current show (which will likely be needed for a true Star Wars land) but somewhere else, likely maybe on Sunset Blvd.

Also, I think a good addition would be to have a version of Toontown in DHS -- themed to where Mickey and company work and make movies, as opposed to where they live in Anaheim. This would help with making the park more "Disney" and kid friendly while potentially adding some needed rides (like the Rodger Rabbit ride from DL).

Hawkeye21

Definitely a well done Star Wars land. Would be awesome.

I'd like to see some Cars stuff, but I don't necessarily want a whole land or a copy of DCA -- would rather have a different theme if they want to go that route (e.g. Monstropolis). But actually I'd be fine with a bunch of different movies being represented in an expanded Pixar Place.

And I'd love to see the IJ ride from DL imported to DHS, though probably not at the spot of the current show (which will likely be needed for a true Star Wars land) but somewhere else, likely maybe on Sunset Blvd.

Also, I think a good addition would be to have a version of Toontown in DHS -- themed to where Mickey and company work and make movies, as opposed to where they live in Anaheim. This would help with making the park more "Disney" and kid friendly while potentially adding some needed rides (like the Rodger Rabbit ride from DL).

I remember back when they had the Roger Rabbit vehicle (the one that rolled over Judge Doom) in that area across from the Studio Catering Company. It was actually themed like (I guess it still "technically" is) the warehouse from Roger Rabbit. Now it's just another place they shove merchandise (I hear Yogurt from Spaceballs while I typed this). At least if you look up the ton of bricks is still hanging around.

That is probably the closest we will ever get to an actual Toontown at DHS.

RubyLee

As much as I would looooooooooove a Star Wars land (really it would be a childhood dream come to true to LIVE Star Wars), I had to go for Cars. I'm dying to experience it at DL...and the others are revamping existing attractions. I want to see some entirely new stuff at the parks--especially DHS!

bethymouse

I love the Carsland idea at DHS. Hopefully they can bring something like that to WDW. Otherwise, I would also like to see "Pixarland" doubled or tripled in size to include the infamous Monsters Inc Door Coaster! LOL.:D But, DHS needs something desperately!:eek:

tk924

Easy. Star Wars Land.

Reasons...Disney bought LFL. There is already a SW themed ride and store. They've been having SWW for years. They're making more SW movies, a new animated show, books, etc.
Star Wars Land is coming. It's only a matter of time.

BostonJP

I would really like a Star Wars section, but in all honesty the back lot tour could really be improved. In a city where Universal is trying to hard to compete with Disney, this is one area where Disney could really do so much better.

BoarderPhreak

Star Wars Land would be awesome. But it needs to be done well and not half-@ssed. Somehow though, I don't see anything of the scale of Avatar Land coming to DHS. Strange, because there's so much material in SW for such a land, Disney has the rights and they already have SW Weekends. Just seems like a natural, and easy win.

Bairstow

At least the first two.

As others have said, DHS's studio backlot theme is kind of detrimental and inaccurate at this point.

Other than the entrance lane and Sunset Boulevard, Disney should incrementally re-build the park to be more like Islands of Adventure- well-themed mini lands with a common IP setting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom