Which would you rather have most......at DHS?

Which would you rather have most....at DHS?

• Star Wars land

Votes: 101 52.1%
  • Cars land

Votes: 38 19.6%
  • Replacement of Indy Jones show with Indy Jones ride

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • Muppets Ride (instead of 3D show)

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Updated/redone Backlot Studio Tour

Votes: 20 10.3%

• Total voters

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
Which of these (not that they'll ever happen) would you rather see most at DHS?

- Star Wars land
- Cars land
- Replacement of Indy Jones show for Indy Jones ride
- Muppets Ride (instead of 3D show)
- Updated/redone Backlot Studio Tour

Cmdr_Crimson

Sounds Dangerous 2.0!! Okay I kid..IMO I think it would be better to focus on the park entirely rather than just one thing...It's a real mess as it's not a "Working Studio" and the Hollywood That never was concept seems jumbled in the mix..Here's one I think that needs to be redone...

The Magic of Disney Animation as a Huge indoor experience..To me it's really confusing..The main entrance was originally the Backlot Tour Main Entrance/Queue. Now it's so spread out and mostly a M&G Zone there's hardly anything related to Animation....Except the Drawing class..I would love to see them re-imagine this area and make this a really neat elaborate experience and also use the centralized hub similar to DCA's Animation Building and web it out to different areas M&G's, Animation Acadamy...Etc..
5139112791_6b2d5dac91.jpg

Donfan

Even though they both use automobiles to carry you around, the ride experience and theming are so different that they don't seem at all like the same thing. If similar ride systems mean rides shouldn't be copied, then there are a lot of rides there now that shouldn't be there.

hull327

Disney needs to start taking it to Universal. DHS needs to be the thrill park for Disney. My kids are 10 and 8 and we have a trip booked this December of which they're excited about but after that they want to do Uni because they can only ride Yeti, ToT and RnRC so many times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom