Which would you bring back?

M

Mr Lightbeer

No No No back to class for more Monty Python videos, the answer is "more witches". Monorail Lime would have been an acceptable answer though.;)

Herbie53

Premium Member
Personally I'd like to see some Vorpal (sp?) Bunny action! I'd also like to see the return of Future World's glory days via the return of Horizons and World of Motion.

Frankcub

Horizons. And here's an oldie: "The Mickey Mouse Review!!" from Fantasyland (Lion King is there now). I believe the "Review" is now in Disneyland, Tokyo.

Seano846

I would like to see Main Street with its original shops back instead of them hawking you picture frames and tee shirts in every shop(magic shop/penny arcade)

WDWFanatic

world of motion, horizons, if you had wings, The main street electrical parade! I want the original entrance music playing at epcot! I wish i could find that epcot soundtrack on cd. my casette is worn out.

bjshade23

If i could bring back a ride from the parks it would have to be MR. Toads Wild Ride, ( no offenese to annoy but Pooh doesn't belong in the MK). AT Epoct I would bring back Horizon. And at The Studios I would bring back Superstar TV.

I know that the sent some of the old rides to other places for them to be used in DL or out in Paris and Tokyo, but where do they but the rides when they are taken out. Maybe put them on ebay?

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by WDWFanatic
world of motion, horizons, if you had wings, The main street electrical parade! I want the original entrance music playing at epcot! I wish i could find that epcot soundtrack on cd. my casette is worn out.

Casette?!? I've still got me original on vinyl!:D

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by Disneynut
I forgot all about Superstar TV. That was a great show. My friend and I got to play the detectives on the "Golden Girls".

I loved superstar TV. I was the news anchor once and I kept looking at the wrong camera. DOH!!!:rolleyes:

bobaloo000

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
I would bring back Horizons at Epcot, the old arcade on Main Street and the Midnight Cruise on Seven Seas Lagoon.

What was the midnight cruise all about and when was it offered?

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by bobaloo000

What was the midnight cruise all about and when was it offered?

It was all about a cruise at midnight and it was offered at midnight

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom