Which would you bring back?

Ariel

Original Poster
If you could travel back in time and return with any ride/attraction/show that has met it's doom in the world, which would it be? For me, I'd like to bring back Illuminations from 1992. I loved that show and still think that was the best Illuminations of all of them...From what I remember anyway. I was, after all, VERY young at the time... ;)

Brett

Definently Captain EO, just kidding. I'd bring back Horizons, which I'm still in denial that it's gone. That and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (what were they thinking, boo Pooh!!)

Disney Maniac

I'd definitly bring back Kitchen Caberet from Epcot, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride from Magic Kingdom, and the Toy Story parade from Disney-MGM Studios, it was so much better than the Mulan parade!

Brett

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
I would bring back Horizons at Epcot, the old arcade on Main Street and the Midnight Cruise on Seven Seas Lagoon.

Yes! I wanna bring back the Penny Arcade on Main Street USA as well! I used to always look forward to playing that baseball game they had in there. It ruled!

Disneynut

I am with Ariel. I would love to see the original Illimunations show return. The music for that show was much better. I also liked the way they highlighted each country around the lagoon.

Seano846

Has everybody forgotten 20,00 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA????????????? also, Brett, the baseball game is still in the MK (near the window in the sports clothing store on Main Street) and it still only a dime

markymark

MK - Mr Toad's Wild Ride
EPCOT - Horizons / Imagination (FIGMENT!!)
STUDIOS - Toy Story parade

I would like to bring back late opening at MK from the past as well.

The Mom

Premium Member
I agree with Debbie about the Disney Inn. It was one of our favorite resorts. They changed it to Shades of Green long after my husband left the Navy- just our luck!

M

Mr Lightbeer

I'd bring back hanging, first to the gallows Monorail Lime one minute after that I would abolish it ;) :) :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom