Which ride would you chose to get stuck on?

Which of the following rides would you prefer to be stuck on?

• Space Mountain

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Splash Mountain

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Thunder Mountain

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Spaceship Earth

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • It's A Small World

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Test Track

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Tower Of Terror

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • El Rio De Tiempo

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Rock n' Roller Coaster

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Pirates Of The Caribbean

Votes: 20 20.0%

• Total voters

CAPTAIN HOOK

I'd hate to get stuck on TT in the body shop while the vehicles are subject to extreme temps :eek:
RNR - Hate to get stuck upside down.
So, decided on SE - hopefully I'd get stuck up at the top looking at the earth and the stars :)

Hank Scorpio

I was just about to say that... surely its impossible to get stuck on the RnRC.

I got stuck on Pirates once. Right after the drop where you come into the scene with the big galleon ship. They had stuck a rather large gentleman right at the front and he decided to sit on the right of the boat, after we droped it caused the boat to sink! No water actually came into the boat, but it was about an inch away from pouring in on the right side.

The walls were white though from what I can remember, and although they turned the music off, you could still hear the cannon fire sound effects even when the lights where on. Eventually this door opens in the middle of the wall, and a CM comes out in boots wading through the water. He pushed us round to one of the sets which doubles up as an emergency exit. Once we were out, we found ourselves backstage. Didn't really see much. A few white vans if I remember correctly and the back side of the building. We didn't have a CM with us though to guide us back into the park which was odd. Me and Brother decided to explore but took the wrong turning and ended up back in the park via a gate. :hammer: Next time turn RIGHT not LEFT! :lol:

Let me tell you... i'm the unfortunate victim of getting stuck on IASW for almost 30 min once... I'm still feeling the effect of hundreds of singing AA's glaring at me with their evilness.... :lol: :lol:

>twitch-twitch<

KimPossible

When i went to disneyland last may, we were on the Indiana Jones ride for the first time ever!!! and it got stuck at the very end just after the ball hit. It was cool, cuz they got to us quick and walked us off the ride, so i walked on up to the audio-animatronic indy and took a pic of me and him. Sadly, my dad sucks at taking pictures and it didnt come out. So now when i am on rides i pray i will be in a similar situation w/ my new digita (and dad's error-proof) camera!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Impossible?

Not that you're wrong, but how is it "impossible to get stuck inverted on RNR? If an emergency shutdown takes place, vehicles stop where they are. While I have never heard of that stop at RNR, I have seen other parks where inverteds have to be evacuated using cherry pickers.

alice

:rolleyes: i think if i was stuck on soaceship earth, i might fall asleep, it's so dark and cool in there, and when it tilts you back, you can just take a little nap...:snore:

I would have to say my first choice to get stuck on would be buzz lightyear, because 4 1/2 minutes (or whatever) is never long enough! i would love to stay on for a few hours and keep trying to beat my highest score.:sohappy:

DCL

Spaceship Earth... it would give me a chance to catch up on all the sleep i need to survive running through the parks for all those days

disneytati

I would love to get stuck in Space Mountain, just to see it with the lights on. I would die if I got stuck at the HM though. I am afraid of touching or getting too close to AAs, so SSE and SM wouldn't be nice to get stuck either. IASW would be soooooo boring....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom