Which ride have you NOT ridden at Disney World?

tigsmom

Have never ridden Tower of Terror or Rock 'N' Roller Coaster and never will
no_no.gif

TheDisneyMagic

In the parks them selves, there is not a single attraction that is currently open in which I have not been on atleast once.

There are places around the resort that I have never used before such as some of the golf courses.

Disney4Eva

I think there are a few, but the one that stands out most in my mind is Dumbo. The usually-long lines just never seems worth waiting in

kitten2299

I have never rode the Liberty Belle Riverboat I have always wanted to but worry so much about making sure everyone else does what they want :brick: I always over look it. But not this year I promised myself I will go on it!!!! I sure hope I don't break my promise to myself :lol:

Astro_Digital

The magic carpet thing which does not belong never been anything in the Mickey Toonland or whatever it is called.
Many things I been on once and promise never to go back, Sounds Dangerous, Tomorrowland Raceway.

krankenstein

MK:

Tom Sawyer Island (Doing this in May)
Astro Orbitor

EC:

Reflections of China (can't Circle Vision films make me :hurl:)
The actual film in Norway
Some stuff in Innoventions

DHS:

Playhouse Disney
The Narnia thing (This too)

DAK:

TriceraTop Spin

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Dumbo, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Astro Orbiter, Mad Tea Party

Never had a desire to ride carnival attractions while at WDW. :shrug:

celticdog

I have a more extensive list than I thought. I thought it would have been smaller considering how many times we have been. I left off stage shows as they seem to change quite frequently.

MK:
Dumbo
Cinderella Golden Carousel
Indy Raceway
Aladdin's Carpets
Liberty Square Riverboat
Goofy's Barnstormer
Monster Inc. LF

DHS:
TOT
LMA

AK:
Kali
Primeval Whirl
Tricera Top Spin

Epcot:
Nothing to report, done it all, got the t-shirt to prove it.

EpcotServo

I have ridden every attraction at the Walt Disney World theme parks that have ever been in operation at any time from the year 1990, up to today.

Consider that achievement, UNLOCKED.

MaterA113

Well brace yourself everyone... I have not ridden Haunted Mansion or Pirates of the Caribbean. I know i am not a TRUE disney fan then.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Well brace yourself everyone... I have not ridden Haunted Mansion or Pirates of the Caribbean. I know i am not a TRUE disney fan then.

OMG...the Haunted Mansion is CLASSIC Disney. Please ride this the next opportunity that you have. You will NOT be sorry.

SeaBreeze

Wow :eek: Any reason for this? Hopefully you get to experience them soon!

As for me, I haven't done M:S, RnRR, Mad Tea Party, Primeval Whirl, Triceratops Spin and the Magic Carpets of Aladdin. Hm, that's kind of a lot considering I worked there :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom