which resorts can you get to:

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
Hello I was wondering which resorts can you get to from the back of Epcot at International gateway I believe it's called. We are looking for other choses for Dining and thought we might be able to get some other places to dine from there. Please let me know if you have any info for me thanks!!!:shrug::shrug: John

Champion

Hello I was wondering which resorts can you get to from the back of Epcot at International gateway I believe it's called. We are looking for other choses for Dining and thought we might be able to get some other places to dine from there. Please let me know if you have any info for me thanks!!!:shrug::shrug: John

Yacht Club
Beach Club
Boardwalk
Swan
Dolphin

and of the course the stuff thats actually at the boardwalk.

Vernonpush

Yacht Club
Beach Club
Boardwalk
Swan
Dolphin

and of the course the stuff thats actually at the boardwalk.

Please remember that if you dine at the Swan or Dolphin that these are not Disney properites, and you can not use DDP or Room Key charges there.:animwink:

slappy magoo

Please remember that if you dine at the Swan or Dolphin that these are not Disney properites, and you can not use DDP or Room Key charges there.:animwink:

Also bear in mind, if you're driving to Epcot that day, to make sure you have enough time to go through Epcot again after dinner to get back to your car. OR, if you're using Disney transportation, that if you finish eating after Epcot closes, you'll have to take a bus to DTD, and from there to your resort.

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
thanks for the info so far it's been good! We we looking for something for lunch. We have so many Character meals on our vacation I wanted at least one good meal. Yes we will be using DDP for our Dining so the info on the Dolpin was good thanks. We are suppose to eat at San Angel Inn. But Im not surte I really want to eat there want to try something different. We were also thinking of Ohana's but that would have to be for Dinner. Were staying at the Pop Century.

Nemo14

thanks for the info so far it's been good! We we looking for something for lunch. We have so many Character meals on our vacation I wanted at least one good meal. Yes we will be using DDP for our Dining so the info on the Dolpin was good thanks. We are suppose to eat at San Angel Inn. But Im not surte I really want to eat there want to try something different. We were also thinking of Ohana's but that would have to be for Dinner. Were staying at the Pop Century.
If you're looking for a light lunch, go to Beaches 'n Cream at the Y&B Club. Great for burgers or hot dogs or whatever, and great ice cream!

ThinkTink721

I know you can get to:
Beach Club - Cape May Cafe'; Beaches & Cream
Yacht Club - Yacht Club Galley; Yachtsman Steakhouse
Boardwalk - Big River Grille; Boardwalk Bakery
:wave:

Krimedog

The Kitchen Sink!:ROFLOL:

i love the kitchen sink but havent had it in forever. Planning on getting it my next stay in December.

BTW, San Angel inn is a very good place to eat. Another place for lunch on boardwalk would be ESPN club where you have traditional burgers, hot dogs, fries (chili cheese, cheese) Hot wings and so on.

dave2822

i love the kitchen sink but havent had it in forever. Planning on getting it my next stay in December.

BTW, San Angel inn is a very good place to eat. Another place for lunch on boardwalk would be ESPN club where you have traditional burgers, hot dogs, fries (chili cheese, cheese) Hot wings and so on.

The ESPN Club hot dog weighs in at roughly 17,000,000,000.37 pounds

Vernonpush

Let us know if you finish it!:lol: :hurl:
I think that with all the varied table and counter service restaurants in the World Showcase, it would be a shame to leave the park for "hamburgers and hotdogs (or pizza)". The counter service restaurants offer such a cultural experience that I would never leave Epcot for lunch.

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
my wife has us eating 6 character meals which going to drive me crazy so I was really looking for a good meal. Why I was kinda looking at Ohana's but I sure they are completely full because of free dining. It seemed to be a good meal and even my kids might enjoy themselves:)

jikobean

on our last trip we went to le cellier in canada for lunch! we enjoyed the atmosphere and food so much, we went back again at the end of our trip. try the french dip...it's AMAZING!

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
Yeah we love Le Cellier it's one of my favorites of all Disney dining, But it's impossible to get in tp Le Cellier during free dining. That place has been full since free dining has start. Thanks for the thought!!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom