which resorts can you get to:

BeckyBella

I think that with all the varied table and counter service restaurants in the World Showcase, it would be a shame to leave the park for "hamburgers and hotdogs (or pizza)". The counter service restaurants offer such a cultural experience that I would never leave Epcot for lunch.

yeah, I think it's a shame sometimes that Epcot has so many tasty options, but sometimes the food options at the other parks get a little tired. If someone told me they would give me a free trip to WDW, but I couldn't eat anywhere but Epcot, I wouldn't complain (but, come to think of it, if someone told me they'd give me a free trip to WDW, but I couldn't eat anything but grass, I'd still be happy :D )

I know it's another character diner, but DH and me really love the Garden Grill. You might think of it.

slappy magoo

thanks for the info so far it's been good! We we looking for something for lunch. We have so many Character meals on our vacation I wanted at least one good meal. Yes we will be using DDP for our Dining so the info on the Dolpin was good thanks. We are suppose to eat at San Angel Inn. But Im not surte I really want to eat there want to try something different. We were also thinking of Ohana's but that would have to be for Dinner. Were staying at the Pop Century.

Well, take this with a grain of salt, but what do you consider a "good meal?"

I'm only asking because World Showcase has so many incredible restaurants, including most of their table-service and even many of the counter-service options, and they're WAY beyond traditional character meal or buffet or generic-theme-park fare. I can understand wanting to head out of International Gateway just to take a break from the park crowds, or to check out the other resorts. But to leave Epcot to find a "good meal" is like leaving an incredible concert in order to listen to your ipod.

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
yeah I agree with yeah I wasn't trying to leave Epcot I was just looking to see my options. We will be there in Sept and alot of the places are full because of free dining. I was checking other options. We have all of our dining reservations done was just trying to escape another character meal. But like one of the other post said I have heard good things about the Garden Grill even though this is a Character Meal. We have a 5 and 3 year old have reservations at way to many character meals in my option. But I have never been to one I just don't want to fill rushed every time we eat.:brick::brick::p
Hello I was wondering which resorts can you get to from the back of Epcot at International gateway I believe it's called. We are looking for other choses for Dining and thought we might be able to get some other places to dine from there. Please let me know if you have any info for me thanks!!!:shrug::shrug: John

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
Yeah we will be there Sept 21-30, I never been there for Food and wine feast but I looking forward to try it if it's not to costly.:p

Nemo14

Yeah we will be there Sept 21-30, I never been there for Food and wine feast but I looking forward to try it if it's not to costly.:p
Last year we skipped dinner and just snacked at all the booths - it was really good - foods you wouldn't get to try otherwise. Your kids might want something different though....

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
Nemo that's a great idea and didn't think of that!!:) One thing about that is I'm on the disney dining plan. :brick: That could get pretty costly.:veryconfu But will hit it for sure!:slurp:

Nemo14

Nemo that's a great idea and didn't think of that!!:) One thing about that is I'm on the disney dining plan. :brick: That could get pretty costly.:veryconfu But will hit it for sure!:slurp:
You can use your snack credits at the various booths there. Save up asmany as you can.

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
Really I didn't know that, is there a way to find out which countries except snack credits? For the Food and Wine Festival. Do they except them for food and wine? Thanks for all your help!!:sohappy:

Nemo14

Really I didn't know that, is there a way to find out which countries except snack credits? For the Food and Wine Festival. Do they except them for food and wine? Thanks for all your help!!:sohappy:
You can use them for most foods (Things under $4.00), but not for wine. They'll be releasing the menu soon, but if you check on allEars you can see last years foods and prices.

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
sounds great!!!! I saw the menu from last year before and saw some things that look good hope they may have some of the same choices again.:slurp::slurp::slurp:

Nemo14

sounds great!!!! I saw the menu from last year before and saw some things that look good hope they may have some of the same choices again.:slurp::slurp::slurp:
We loved it. I'd recommend going during the week rather than weekends if you can - it does get pretty busy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom