Which Park Would You Skip?

Which Park Would You Skip?

• Total voters

luv

FWIW, AK is my favorite of the Disney parks. It's obviously not very popular here, but it really is fantastic.

Goofyernmost

Epcot's always a half day park for us. Could easily spend 2 days at Animal Kingdom!

What? Are you stopping and taking long naps? :p Just kidding, but I cannot see, personally, how that is possible. Just the opposite applies to my planning. I think it is a beautiful park, but with the exception of walking a lot, I just have never found enough interesting things to do to make it a full day, much less two.

Skippy's Pal

Epcot's always a half day park for us. Could easily spend 2 days at Animal Kingdom!

With you in spirit - but for us, AK is a 3-day park. We actually enjoy the animals. Take it slow. Soak it in. Attractions are mostly an afterthought, except for the Safari. (Also have done Sunrise Safari twice and Wild Africa Trek too). People who consider AK half-day just seem to lose out on so much.

Boomdog15

I was not surprised at the results to this poll. Animal Kingdom is alot of walking without a ton of things to do compared to the other parks.

DisneyGirl3820

Hollywood Studios. Just doesn't make it for us. No magic. Although, we're hoping that we'll have fun at the Osbourne Family lights event at Christmas this year.

scoobygirl39541

What? Are you stopping and taking long naps? :p Just kidding, but I cannot see, personally, how that is possible. Just the opposite applies to my planning. I think it is a beautiful park, but with the exception of walking a lot, I just have never found enough interesting things to do to make it a full day, much less two.

haha I could say the same thing to you! What is there to do at Epcot? I could think of 4 things I love at AK and that we do at LEAST twice every trip, so that's at LEAST 8 things in one day. The only thing to do at Epcot is Sorin' and SE once.

We do Dinosaur like 4 times, EE probably 3 or 4 depending on lines, Safari twice, and FOTLK twice every trip!

Marco226

I chose Epcot because of the condition that the park is in right now this very minute. Half of Today World, I mean Future World, is out of commission or lame... Imagination *cough*. I would have chosen to skip AK before, but I've learned how to have fun there. I don't know why people keep saying there's not enough stuff to do at AK. Seriously, if you take the time to go to the shows, go on the walkthrough hikes and trails, and go on the rides, it would all take up a good chunk of the day. I think the people who say there's not much to do at AK say that because they are only looking for rides. If that's the case, then yeah, there won't be much to do. You have to realize that AK is a zoo and not Cedar Point, so the main point is to see and learn about animals. But hey, to each their own, right? Anyway, back on topic, Epcot is falling apart, and the only thing that'll bring me back there right now would be the reopening of Test Track in a few months.

ILDisneyFan

I voted for Animal Kingdom. I love Animal Kingdom because I love seeing the animals, especially the tigers, but there's just so much more to do at the other parks that make them "must go to" parks.

The Magic Kingdom is #1 for me, I love Cinderella's Castle and walking down Main Street U.S.A. and there's tons of awesome rides.

Epcot is #2, I love going to The Land and going on the Living with the Land boat ride and Soarin'.

Hollywood Studios is #3, there's the Great Movie Ride, Tower of Terror, Toy Story Mania and more.

Of course, I love more about each park than what I mentioned but those are my favorites! :)

jmb2676

We typically only go to AK once every 2 or 3 trips. Outside of the Safari and Everest, there's just not much there that interests us. Still undecided if we are going in October since we skipped it on our last trip.

Dad 2 M & M

We typically only go to AK once every 2 or 3 trips. Outside of the Safari and Everest, there's just not much there that interests us. Still undecided if we are going in October since we skipped it on our last trip.
The only thing I would add is A Bug's Life. Other than those three, not much more. If I had to skip one, it would be AK.

J03Y

i don't like picking, i love them all equally, but honestly i love Magic Kingdom to death, Epcot's atmosphere is too much to ignore and i will forever go to DHS as long as Fantasmic is still there. i always end a day of Disney parks with park hopping to DHS and watching Fantasmic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom