Which Park Would You Skip?

Which Park Would You Skip?

• Total voters

mickey&me

Animal Kingdom. When we visited, we loved the Jingle Jungle (or is it Jungle Jingle) parade and the Festival of the Lion King show. The Tree of Life was pretty neat and Expedition Everest was okay. It's Tough to be a Bug and Dinosaur were very annoying. The Kilimanjaro Safari was anti-climactic, and in general, it was just too spread out. We enjoyed counting how often Expedition Everest got stuck at one particular place while we were eating a snack, though! lol

WDW!

Animal Kingdom. I've been to WDW 16 times and I did try AK twice but I won't go again. I would rather spend more time at EPCOT or MK

hellowonderland

Animal Kingdom. My husband and I can generally take it or leave it. I think it's an absolutely gorgeous park, and the theming is spot on (especially in Africa), but it just doesn't excite us. And I love animals, so it's strange.

kucarachi

Animal Kingdom seems more like we try to get it over with than enjoy it sometimes. It always seems 20 degrees hotter than any other park for some odd reason. Plus until the little ones are old enough to ride you have to go solo on dinosaur and EE and its just not the same by yourself.

And you are tired anyway from trying to fit in a whole day at a park with 2 major shows that closes 4 to 5 hours earlier than any other park...so don't wear sandals on animal kingdom day. I almost feel the same way about world showcase sometimes...like you just walk through some of the gift shops and lands just to say you did it instead of enjoying it every time.

Mickey87

Animal Kingdom. I don't know what it is about that park but every time I go, I seem to get more lost than the previous time. And that is with a map.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom