Which park is your favorite to be at at night and why????

Which park is your favorite to be at at night and why???

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 87 54.4%
  • Epcot

Votes: 61 38.1%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Disney Hollywood Studios

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • Other...

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

828tnt

We all have great memories of being at the World, but a lot of them are from spending our evenings at the World. So, simple question:

What is your favorite park to be at at night and why????

is there ANY park that wdw doesn't do well at night? i used to think it was only the mk. but, like others have said, epcot really comes to life. hs is awesome. and, untill recently, i had never experienced ak- wow!

i also absolutely must mention the water parks. not very often you get to experience them after dark, but in-cred-ible!

durangojim

I really enjoy being at MK at night, especially Frontierland and MS USA, but overall I think the best park to be at in the evening is EPCOT, specifically World Showcase. There's just something really cool and great about walking around to the different countries and having a drink or snack while some music is playing, and soaking up the ambience. It's especially cool when the torches come on before Illuminations and they start playing music.

jonesenon4

:sohappy:i voted epcot because its my favorite park overall.but it is different at night just seems more special and beautiful with the lights and just the atmosphere. mk was a close second though.:sohappy:

:sohappy:war eagle:sohappy:

zweltar

I have very fond memories of EPCOT at night. On our honeymoon, my wife and I took a very leisurely stroll around World Showcase at the end of EMH. It was breathtaking being there with so few people around. We were really able to slow down, appreciate the themeing, and had a wonderful time. :sohappy:

MK at night is a close second.

epcotWSC

Epcot
2803308370052338942S600x600Q85.jpg

KaneMarko

Tough question. But for me, the clincher is the view of Cinderella Castle at night and Wishes. DHS is a very close second. But walking down Main Street USA towards the castle at night and/or watching Wishes is something truly special.

jrlang1

Animal Kingdom. You can not always see AK at night becuase it closes early but on an extra magic night you can. There are still several animals in thier cages and everest is very well lit. I expecially like everest. I want try try kali rapids at night but i have not been able to yet.

rkelly42

For me it is hands down Epcot. You have some great food, great drinks and Illuminations. I could spend every night there if possible.

MillerPoppins

Just like others, I had a hard time deciding between Epcot and Magic Kingdom. I went with Epcot because the pavilions are so stunning at night. Walking around the lagoon is so beautiful at night and I love waiting for Illuminations. Magic Kingdom isn't far behind either with the Castle, Main Street, Splash Mountain and the excitement. Can't wait to try one of those slushies too!

coastierox

I hit EPCOT, then I realized my error... Because of running in the first two Expedition Everest Challenges I had the privilege to visit AK after dark. What a pleasure that was! Not sure how often it stays open that late, but I've never seen it. Wish I was able to see it again soon...

Demeter Tess

Magic Kingdom is amazing at night, but there's just something about EPCOT's World Showcase at night! I just love to poke around the pavilions and see how they transform themselves at night.

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
Epcot. I love spending the evening into late-night going through each of the worlds. We start in Mexico and go around each of the worlds. The kids do the masks and get their tags in each country. They have a BLAST! We look forward to it every year!

Magic Kingdom comes in at a CLOSE 2nd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom