Which park is your favorite to be at at night and why????

Which park is your favorite to be at at night and why???

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 87 54.4%
  • Epcot

Votes: 61 38.1%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Disney Hollywood Studios

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • Other...

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

EvilQueen-T

my favorite will always be mk. i think it goes from a carnival type feel during the day to being pure magic when all the white lights on main street are on and around fantasyland. pure fantasy and magic.

i will say my close second would be walking through world showcase after a late dinner when the majority of the crowds have cleared out (on a non emh night of course). i love the quiet and beautiful at the same time.

jt04

DAK by a mile.

It's a Disney park without the baggage. And it will only get better over time. :king:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Choosing between Epcot and MK as my favorite nighttime park is like asking me to choose between my (non-existent) children!

I can't do it!

paul436

While I love all of the parks in the evening, I need to give my vote to the Animal Kingdom. As you typically need to be there for EMH, it feels like such a treat to see the park lit up at night. It is breathtakingly beautiful.
I am going to do this for the first time this Xmas week. I have always wanted to and look forward to it this year. Is the safari open at night EMH?

Evil Genius

Love Magic Kingdom at night.

After the fantastic warm feeling of walking down Main Street in the dark with it all lit up you can walk through each land and really get a better feel of how different each one is. The lighting used in each land really defines each theme.

datw@epcot

There are very few things in life that I would rather do than spending an evening in World Showcase, followed by a night on the Boardwalk; despite the brilliance of Wishes and Spectromagic, I'd rather do almost anything (at Disney) than spend a night in Magic Kingdom, most notably due to the main street traffic and the departure process in general.

WDW 3

We like all the parks at night. We prefer to sleep in late and take advantage of EMH because the parks are great at night. And being among the minority our least fav is EPCOT. In order: AK, MK, HS, EPCOT.
AK gets our top vote because it closes early most days and it's a treat to be there after dark.

disney dharling

I think I like Epcot at night best because the view is so much more open and vast. You can nearly see from one side of the park to the other and it's all stunning.

wdwmomof3

I think I like Epcot at night best because the view is so much more open and vast. You can nearly see from one side of the park to the other and it's all stunning.

I totally agree, plus I don't feel like someone is on top of me the whole time. There are also some great choices for dinner there. You can also have an adult drink and watch Illuminations. It's so relaxing.:animwink:

The Incredible Schmulk

For me, it's Epcot. Specifically, it's Epcot during Extra Magic Hours, after IllumiNations, when people start heading back to their hotels and homes.

When the crowd starts thinning out, both sections of the park are something to behold.

SirMickey

MK is the place to be at night - I love tomorrowland with all the neon lights glowing, and wandering into pirates with just lantern light to guide you is theming to die for..add in a drop down splash, and a very creepy trip to the HM and night time in the MK is literally magic...not to mention the fun of fantasyland and shopping on main street usa

hpyhnt 1000

You can't beat Epcot at night. Future World glows everywhere you look and the lighting makes the pavilions even more striking.Then there's World Showcase; the lights, the live music, the food, and who doesn't love the ambiance created by those 19 torches before IllumiNations? During the Millennium Celebration it was even better, but its still enchanting today. All the parks are great at night, no doubt, but Epcot has a certain atmosphere that can't be replicated anywhere else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom