which one ??

partyoffour

So I know I keep asking question about where to stay but I am still on the edge of a decision. I have talked it over with my kids and husband and they are just about fed up and just want me to make a choice. Every year we stay in All Star and this year the family suite was not available for free dining. Now I have booked with Fort Wilderness Cabins but have never stayed there or anywhere else really. I got everyones great advise on why the cabins are alot of fun but then friends brought up to me the other choices. Just wanted to know where u all would stay. The prices are almost the same because of having to rent a golf cart at Fort Wilderness. I have a family of 6 kids ages are 16, 10, 5, 2. So what would u do? Choose Fort Wilderness, 2 rooms at Caribbean Beach , 2 rooms at Coronado Springs, or 2 rooms at Pop Century ( not the favorite of my teenager) . The only thing that makes me undecided is that the cabins have 1 bathroom and no food court. Thanks :animwink:

partyoffour

Original Poster
Only 4 kids and 2 adults. My husband just fell over! LOL
Yes the cabin seem to be a great place . It is really just the bathroom situation and the no food court. Is Caribbean Beach really huge?? I cannot afford a preferred room there?

Upvote 0

Andrew54

LOL My Bad!

Caribbean Beach is a very large resort, usually have to take catch a bus around the resort to get to Old Port Royale. But there are plenty of bus stops around the resort for going to the parks, just depends how often you will want to go up to the front.

Upvote 0

wvdisneyfamily

In your situation, I would go with a cabin just to keep all of the kids together and have a more family vacation. To me, a big part of vacation is being able to stay with my husband and child throughout the trip. Plus, it is safer to have everyone together.

Upvote 0

mickey2008.1

CBR is not as bad as people make it out to be for its size. If you request the right builing, and there are four to choose, you will be close to everything, that is unless you consider a 5 minute wlak too far. They have the pool with the waterslide, private pool at each building. Refridgerators. Connecting rooms. We also have four kids, 12,9,8, and 4. Never had a problem with anything. Busses will be busses no matter where you stay. We did find that if you stay in the Jamaica building, which we did, it is the first stop for pick up to the parks, so you have to go all around CBR, not a big deal, but the plus is, when you return at night, you are the first ones off, which is great for kids who are sleepy.

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

We are only a family of 4 (18 and 16 year old girls) and we have been getting 2 rooms for about 4 years now. and the only reason is for the extra bathroom. That alone is so worth the 2 rooms. As far as which resort pick the theme you like best...but do go with the 2 bath rooms. Will make like that much easier and that will allow for a better family vacation. Have lots of fun!!!

Upvote 0

stlbobby

CBR is more family friendly than CS. CS was built to capitalize on the growing convention business in Orlando and features a business center, while CBR boasts a family play area.

And as counterintuitive as this sounds, while CBR is physically bigger and CS, CBR's layout makes it feel more intimate and smaller.

Upvote 0

partyoffour

Original Poster
we are doing Caribbean Beach Resort . It is a little more expensive but when u add the golf cart into the cost of the cabins it is actually 200 cheaper just having 2 rooms. We get all the stuff we love 2 bathrooms so 2 daughter and the mommy dont freak out in the morning trying to get ready. And the food court so the 3 growing boys including hubby dont get hungry :) Thanks for your help everyone.

Upvote 0

DisneyRunner

We are a group of five. Two college students, me, DH and a middle schooler. I debated staying at POR, our favorite resort, but went with two rooms at All-Stars. Two reasons a second bathroom and more beds. The college kids will be on their own schedule anyway.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom