Which Disney ride are you?

Britt

Original Poster
You got: Big Thunder Mountain
ddab162f189a91bab45641c4ced936d7-5.jpg
commons.wikimedia.org
Howdy, partner! You’re the loudest, wildest runaway ride in the entire West. You’re brash, bold, and in charge and nothing can get in your way. That’s because you’re the peak of awesome.

copcarguyp71

You got: Pirates of the Caribbean
b5ed49c47c28f6d23e683f17a01213e0-0.jpg
disneyworld.disney.go.com
Shiver me timbers, captain! You’re the official badass of the high seas. Yeah, you’re still working on getting the key from the dog, but when you’re as laid-back as you are, who really cares? Now go find where all the rum has gone off to.

Although...I have to admit I have no idea who any of the Kardashians are so I just picked one. A fact which if truth be told, I am very proud of!:)

Last edited:

FettFan

Enchanted Tiki Room

Pour yourself a nice fruity cocktail and sit back and relax because you’re the most enchanted ride in the whole park. You’re fun, flirty, and carefree, and nearly always the life of the party. Nothing ruffles your feathers in the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room!

Okay...so...
1. Whomever created this obviously needs to learn the definition between "Ride" and "Show"...

2. The word "Kardashian" should never EVER be applied to anything Disney related.

3. The description doesn't really fit me. I'm not particularly flirty (except for Princess Jasmine) and I tend to sweat the small stuff too much to be "carefree".

Though...
4. If this means that park security will turn a blind eye to me smuggling in the occasional splash of rum or tequila for my Dole Whip, sure I'm all in!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom