Which Disney ride are you?

reptar77

What Disney Ride Are You?
  1. You got: The Mad Tea Party
    6a3edca7b24df5177ee26e124d2e0c6b-0.jpg
    Flickr: brettkiger / Creative Commons
    Spin around and take a bow, because being awesome is your cup of tea! Your friends get dizzy just trying to keep up with you. You may not be the fastest or most exciting ride, but you’re a classic with serious style.

The Magical Genie 123

You got: Tower of Terror

Zany, cooky, original: No one can hold a candle to how cool you are. In fact, you might say your friends are downright terrified of how awesome you are. A thrill seeker to the core, you hate sitting around and doing nothing — unless you’re plunging nearly 20 stories to the ground!

HouCuseChickie

I got Big Thunder Mountain. For the heck of it, I decided to take it again since there were a couple of questions where I could have gone a slightly different way...wound up with Space Mountain on the second take.

AintNoOtherMan

IASW:
Ciao, Hello, Hola! You’re friendly and always have a smile on your face. You never underestimate the power of conversation and are always looking to make a new buddy. It IS a small world, after all.

That sounds absolutely nothing like me.... And what do the Kardashians have to do with Disney...?

baloofigment14

1. You got: The Mad Tea Party
    6a3edca7b24df5177ee26e124d2e0c6b-0.jpg
    Flickr: brettkiger / Creative Commons
    Spin around and take a bow, because being awesome is your cup of tea! Your friends get dizzy just trying to keep up with you. You may not be the fastest or most exciting ride, but you’re a classic with serious style.

baloofigment14

IASW:
Ciao, Hello, Hola! You’re friendly and always have a smile on your face. You never underestimate the power of conversation and are always looking to make a new buddy. It IS a small world, after all.

That sounds absolutely nothing like me.... And what do the Kardashians have to do with Disney...?
I was wondering the same thing.

SirNim

1. You got: Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Like the attraction's namesake, you're an awful driver, are considered by many to be horribly obsolete, and you have green skin. (Go see a dermatologist about that, ok?)

morningstar

I got Tiki Room. It is one of my faves.

I'm more familiar with Cardassians than Kardashians but I picked Khloe because that is a ridonkulous name.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom