Which Disney ride are you?

Matt_Black

It was a joke.

Oh, see, that's where I was confused, because jokes are usually funny!

Doh-ho-ho-ho!

StatlerWaldorf.JPG

:p;)

Britt

Original Poster
Enchanted Tiki Room

Pour yourself a nice fruity cocktail and sit back and relax because you’re the most enchanted ride in the whole park. You’re fun, flirty, and carefree, and nearly always the life of the party. Nothing ruffles your feathers in the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room!

Okay...so...
1. Whomever created this obviously needs to learn the definition between "Ride" and "Show"...

2. The word "Kardashian" should never EVER be applied to anything Disney related.

3. The description doesn't really fit me. I'm not particularly flirty (except for Princess Jasmine) and I tend to sweat the small stuff too much to be "carefree".

Though...
4. If this means that park security will turn a blind eye to me smuggling in the occasional splash of rum or tequila for my Dole Whip, sure I'm all in!
Hahaha!!! Agreed about the Kardashians! I only know of Kim! I have no idea who the others were!!

VirginiaCreeper

Enchanted Tiki Room:
Pour yourself a nice fruity cocktail and sit back and relax because you’re the most enchanted ride in the whole park. You’re fun, flirty, and carefree, and nearly always the life of the party. Nothing ruffles your feathers in the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room!

Um ... nope.

As for that Kardashian question, I've never watched nor do I follow them. I just chose Kim because we share a name.

StarWarsGirl

You got: The Enchanted Tiki Room
a93bc8242c2630a424303435d38488c9-2.jpg
Flickr: eltonl /Creative Commons

WDWVolFan

Mad Tea Party which is hysterical because last time my wife wanted pictures of her and our son so I was for most of the ride snapping shops and looking at my surroundings through the camera screen...
That created a tunnel vision effect that I almost blacked out...lol it was crazy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom