Which disney movie most deserves their own ride?

Figment571

The Great Mouse Detective. I know vincent Price is dead but they could do something it is such a great underratted movie!

OR

The Emperor's New Groove. A coaster to the secrect lab pherhaps?

*disneymagic*

Beauty and the Beast dark ride, Aladdin cave of wonders adventure ride, and/or a lion king dark-ride. awesome movies and i think all of those have great potential.

Epcot82Guy

Depends on the park.

MK - Little Mermaid, BatB, or Sleeping Beauty
Studios - Incredibles or NBC (each with an explanation of the underlying film technique as a pre or post show)

bassman

Tigerdaly said:
Now that Disney has taken over Pixar what about a great coaster that would simulate the Ride on Crush's E.A.C complete with the break out exit.

now this idea i like.it would be an awesome attraction.i did have top 5 and this idea is going straight to the top.

1. the crush E.A.C coaster as mentioned here ^
  2. the incredibles
  3. a cool runnins bobslegh coaster
  4. mary poppins
  5. cave of wonders

Rockin Roller

Original Poster
What about a Hercules ride. The ride would take you up to a really high point like Mount Olympus in the movie. Then you would drop and do a bunch of loops and stuff.:lookaroun

manutdfan1

i would have to say beauty and the beast and narnia. The cool runnings bobsled coaster sounded great too and also the Hercules ride. That could be the new center ride for beastly kingdome since universal store our dragon ride.

Skippy

Here's my new plan.

Step One: Disney makes and releases an amazing new traditional animated feature length movie.

Step Two: A ride based off of that.

WDWFREAK53

Tigerdaly said:
Now that Disney has taken over Pixar what about a great coaster that would simulate the Ride on Crush's E.A.C complete with the break out exit.

If you want to ride that...head over to Disney Studios Paris...they're currently building this attraction.

I think the "break out exit" actually exits the ride building.

Rockin Roller

Original Poster
WDWFREAK53 said:
If you want to ride that...head over to Disney Studios Paris...they're currently building this attraction.

I think the "break out exit" actually exits the ride building.

Just for fun I looked up this ride to see what it was like. i pictured a launch system but instead it was a lift hill and the track seem like it was just a plain coaster nothing special. still this ride would be sweet in MGM.
http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25879

timkelmom

How about "Just around the River Bend" based on Pocahontas? A type of water-coaster. I know we have Splash and Kali, but maybe this would be more intense. Don't know how it would work, just brain storming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom