Which disney movie most deserves their own ride?

allabtbrdway

surfsupdon said:
Beauty and the Beast dark ride. Magical premise, adventure abounds, cool characters and classic Disney songs, plus it was nominated for an Oscar before the animated category even existed! The ride could be very elaborate and well done.

I agree! im a fan of Beauty and the Beast!! lets make it a ride!

bassman

young9222 said:
THE BLACK HOLE! Put this where Timekeeper was and make it a combination of the Armageddon disaster attraction overseas and a next-gen flight simulator ride.

You start in the Cyngus, the space vessel researching the black hole. The evil Maximillian robot is monitoring the space anomoly, when astroids being pulled into the hole smash the spaceship, causing gantries to fall, steam to hiss, sirens to go off, and the floor to rumble. Escape pod doors would open simultaneously and guests would enter the pods, piloted by VINcent and BOB. Upon launch, the robots discover that Maximillian has sabotaged the pods! What follows would be like Star Tours, only much more realistic and better video, as Vincent and BOB try to pilot you into - and beyond - the Black Hole! :eek:

At least this would fit in with Tomorrowland!

i really like this idea,i think that it would be awesome if were actually made.
i also like the cool runnings idea,it could be a bobsled coaster,y know the ones with no rails,the cars just run like ordinarry taboggans do.
i too would really like to see a 20K remake built i never rode the old one and i really want to.

SirGoofy

Personally, I'd rather see some original characters and stories come out of WDI, but if the next E-ticket had to be a Disney movie/property...

1) Anything Jules Verne. He was a fictional mastermind. His stories are some of the best I have ever ridden. Journey to the Center of the Earth or 20000 Leagues Under the Sea.

2)Fantasia. A ROTM type ride. a regualr dark ride, with climactic coaster portions stuck in the middle.

3)Jungle Book. One of my childhood favorites that I feel is incredibly underused by the Mouse House.

4)Robin Hood. The same reason as Jungle Book.

crxbrett

I know this would absolutely never happen, since the movie was a slight disappointment when it was originally released back in summer of '82......but my pick for a Disney movie that deserves a ride/attraction would be none other than TRON!!!!!!! (Technically though, when Disneyland had the Tron tunnel on their People Mover from 1982-1995 it qualified as having it's own attraction, or at least making an appearance on one).

jedimaster1227

crxbrett said:
I know this would absolutely never happen, since the movie was a slight disappointment when it was originally released back in summer of '82......but my pick for a Disney movie that deserves a ride/attraction would be none other than TRON!!!!!!! (Technically though, when Disneyland had the Tron tunnel on their People Mover from 1982-1995 it qualified as having it's own attraction, or at least making an appearance on one).

That would be my dream come true! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom