Which disney movie most deserves their own ride?

Rockin Roller

Original Poster
If the next e-ticket ride had to be based off of a disney movie, which one would deserve it most? The movie doesnt hace to be recent by the way.

Next trip
June 12-15(short but better than not going)
Plus I will miss Pirates:cry:

SirNim

I think a Cave of Wonders attraction from Aladdin would be downright gnarly (I think that's the first time I've ever used that word!)...

(Magic Carpets of Aladdin doesn't count, since it's a Dumbo clone)

Skippy

I always liked the idea of a nightmare before christmas ride at MGM. This idea has been discussed recently in another thread.

WhyteAL

what about Atlantis? The movie was not that popular but I liked it...It dosne't have to be e-ticket but maybe motion sim like startours or body wars. Right next to TLS would be cool.

Rockin Roller

Original Poster
SirNim said:
I think a Cave of Wonders attraction from Aladdin would be downright gnarly (I think that's the first time I've ever used that word!)...

(Magic Carpets of Aladdin doesn't count, since it's a Dumbo clone)

That would be an awesom idea for adventureland

young9222

Next E-Ticket?

THE BLACK HOLE! Put this where Timekeeper was and make it a combination of the Armageddon disaster attraction overseas and a next-gen flight simulator ride.

You start in the Cyngus, the space vessel researching the black hole. The evil Maximillian robot is monitoring the space anomoly, when astroids being pulled into the hole smash the spaceship, causing gantries to fall, steam to hiss, sirens to go off, and the floor to rumble. Escape pod doors would open simultaneously and guests would enter the pods, piloted by VINcent and BOB. Upon launch, the robots discover that Maximillian has sabotaged the pods! What follows would be like Star Tours, only much more realistic and better video, as Vincent and BOB try to pilot you into - and beyond - the Black Hole! :eek:

At least this would fit in with Tomorrowland!

cool runnings... i dont care what theyd do, id just want a ride. they could even use the old bobsled roller coasters, itd be perfect! they could put it in MGM? i dont care, id buy out the entire gift shop

surfsupdon

Beauty and the Beast dark ride. Magical premise, adventure abounds, cool characters and classic Disney songs, plus it was nominated for an Oscar before the animated category even existed! The ride could be very elaborate and well done.

8<:-)

The Lion King would get me all teared up if done correctly. At the end you could have Mufasa looking down at you from heaven saying "I'll be right here"
Oh...wait a minute...;)

But really there are 'so' many.....

-thedisneycast

Tim G

Rockin Roller said:
If the next e-ticket ride had to be based off of a disney movie, which one would deserve it most? The movie doesnt hace to be recent by the way.
None... :lookaroun

Tigerdaly

Rides....Rides

Now that Disney has taken over Pixar what about a great coaster that would simulate the Ride on Crush's E.A.C complete with the break out exit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom