Which Character....?

Hidden Simba

Original Poster
I was just curious about if anybody here does the meet and greets with the Disney Characters? If so, is there one character that you go out of your way to see every year?
For me, the character is Friar Tuck. And that's because I used to watch Disney's Robin Hood with my Grandfather a lot when I was younger. So whenever I visit, I look all over the Animal Kingdom and Adventureland for him.
Does anybody else have a tradition of finding a character for a picture?

Ilovewishes

I have always loved Pluto! Pluto will always be my fave and I have to have my picture taken with him everytime we go! And more recently, I love going to Timon and Rafiki, especially if they are together as they like to joke around alot!

Then of course there's Mickey. No trip is complete without Mickey...

Cinderella1976

We try to get pictures with as many characters as we can, especially ones we never met before and ones that are hard to find. My youngest daughter loves Chicken Little and we met him for the first time in December along with Captin Hook, Mr. Smee and Peter Pan. But no trip is complete without a picture with Mickey!

Mystic

We try to see as many characters as possible but for me it's Cinderella and any characters related to her so last year when we saw Suzy and Perla out on the street my friend and I made sure to get our pictures taken with them and when we were at the Halloween party I was thrilled to find Cinderella AND Prince Charming at the Judge's Tent in Toontown. When I hit the World this December we're eating at 1900 Park Fare so I'll be sure to have my camera ready for dinner since I'll be in heaven since it's Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drezilla.

sophie_the_pooh

Winnie the Pooh and Tigger!!!:sohappy:pooh is my all-time favorite character, and my husband is a Tigger fan, so we make sure to eat at The Crystal Palace and have our picture taken with both!

coltow

For DH it's Chip & Dale. For DS it's Mickey. For me it's Minnie & Donald. I would go way out of my way to find any of the 7 dwarfs though. I've never seen them outside of a parade/show.

Mystic

For DH it's Chip & Dale. For DS it's Mickey. For me it's Minnie & Donald. I would go way out of my way to find any of the 7 dwarfs though. I've never seen them outside of a parade/show.

My girlfriend and I were walking by the Germany pavilion at Epcot last October when Snow White and Dopey were coming out to do a meet and Greet so we hopped in line. We were the 2nd people in line to see them. Germany is a good place to find them.

sophie_the_pooh

arent you forgetting Eeyore?? lol....

Sorry, how could I forget Eeyore!!! :animwink:

I'm also a Eeyore and Piglet fan (I'm a fan of everything Pooh-related, actually...!!!)! This is why I love Crystal Palace so much, because you get to see Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet all at the same time! Last time we went, my husband had to force me to get up to go get some food, because I was afraid that if I left for too long, I would miss one of the characters...and I'm 26 yrs old, not 6...:hammer: :lol: :ROFLOL:

I always go out of my way to see Mickey. Even if it requires waiting in line to see him at the Judges Tent I always go see him.

I also try to see Pluto, Stitch and Chip and Dale. If they are out i'll stop to get a picture with them :D

mac41099

I must see Mr. Incredible because, well...I'm Mr. Incredible!!!!! I always wear my red Incredibles shirt with the logo on it to get my picture with them. I'm 32 years old and my wife laughs at me. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom