Which Character....?

joelleharbert

My youngest DS has loved Buzz Lightyear since he was one and he's now five and a half, so we always have to go find Buzz! If we don't find him and get a picture, we will have a Disney World meltdown on our hands! :ROFLOL:

SonicRuin

I think it will probably be Pluto. I love Pluto, always have, and I am not exactly sure why. I've just always loved that dang mutt.

Does Robin Hood walk around anywhere? I would love a picture with Robin.

DayDreamBear

I love seeing all the characters, but Eeyore is a must. My sister purposely made sure we had breakfast at the Crystal Palace so we could see him and the gang and was even bugging me to put my Eeyore sweater on before he got around lol.
After Eeyore, it's always Belle and of course Mickey :sohappy:

Fire1831

We have to find Lilo & Stitch because of the special experience DD had on her first trip and Stitch normally doesn't disappoint when it comes to entertainment.
100_0894.JPG

100_1149.JPG

maryszhi

mickey mouse, the princesses, and jojo and little eisteins, and pinocio, and well whoever i feel like meeting and what my little cousins and others in fam. and friends want to see. I wish theyd do something at disney world revolving hannah montana and the jonas brothers . went to both there concerts in chicago with my friends and little cousin...best concert ever....and yes..i am now known as the best cousin on the planet.....my cousin will keep thanking me until idk..its soo cute......but they should have something with them in disney

shmmrname

Chip and Dale.

They are classics. They were my favorite characters in all of the cartoons. And, they take great pictures. Plus, I have some really classic pictures of a very young me posing with them.

October '07 was my son's first trip to Walt Disney World and he had never seen a character in person before, but when we saw Stitch outside of Buzz Lightyear's ride, he ran right up to him and hugged him :eek:. How much did I love that?! Just more proof that my husband and I have sufficiently brain washed our children into WDW lovers!
Since then, my son has discovered and can say Buzz so I'm sure that we will have to see Buzz. My DD (4) doesn't really care, she just wants to see them all. Less than 2 weeks!!!!!

dsc01131mf2.jpg

pacochran

This year we found Remy and Emile to be really funny and playful with the kids at DHS, I think if we can find them they will now be one of the favorites.

ThinkTink721

I was just curious about if anybody here does the meet and greets with the Disney Characters? If so, is there one character that you go out of your way to see every year?
For me, the character is Friar Tuck. And that's because I used to watch Disney's Robin Hood with my Grandfather a lot when I was younger. So whenever I visit, I look all over the Animal Kingdom and Adventureland for him.
Does anybody else have a tradition of finding a character for a picture?
Me -- Mickey & Minnie; I also can't wait to meet Tink! :D
My oldest son -- Chip & Dale
My middle son -- Stitch
My daughter -- all of the Princesses
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom