Which ABC show could be a new addition to WDW???

Which show could be a new addition to the parks somehow???

• LOST

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Greys Anatomy

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Ugly Betty

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Desperate Housewives

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Dancing with the Stars

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Which TV show on ABC could make a great addition to one of the parks maybe as a show, tour, themed restaurant, etc. or even an attraction ???

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I personally like LOST. It could easily be an attraction similar to Splash Mountain-going through different scenes and settings then going over a waterfall or even simulatiing the plane crash.

DisneyChik17

I think DWTS would be great. It could be made very funny with great interaction. Imagine that instead of ballroom dancing it was the macerena, the twist, the hokey pokey, the alligator, the hand jive, ect. I think the idea would go over well with guests and imagine how much kids would love getting out there or seeing their parents get out there and have fun.

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I think DWTS would be great. It could be made very funny with great interaction. Imagine that instead of ballroom dancing it was the macerena, the twist, the hokey pokey, the alligator, the hand jive, ect. I think the idea would go over well with guests and imagine how much kids would love getting out there or seeing their parents get out there and have fun.

DWTS they could probably do like American Idol; something similar.

foreverbelle

actually what i really want is a place at Disney, where you could buy the merchandise. i know there is a small store in DHS but i think it needs to expand. i know when you go to nyc, there is an NBC store that has every show and all..Thats what I want.

Slipknot

I voted for LOST. But don't get me wrong, none of those shows should be at the parks except for billboard ad at the Studios.

I_heart_Tigger

20/20!!! :lookaroun

I always suspected that John Stossel was an audio-anamatronic.

If I had to choose from that list I would say Lost, maybe a Lost restaurant...you can be seated in the hatch or the beach or in the fuselage.

I'm sure the menu would be creative and served in Dharma Initiative ration packages :lol:

I have to get some Lost merch for a friend when I go in August. Where can i get some. I thought I saw some before at ToT...does that sound right or was I dreaming?

I always suspected that John Stossel was an audio-anamatronic.

If I had to choose from that list I would say Lost, maybe a Lost restaurant...you can be seated in the hatch or the beach or in the fuselage.

I'm sure the menu would be creative and served in Dharma Initiative ration packages :lol:

I have to get some Lost merch for a friend when I go in August. Where can i get some. I thought I saw some before at ToT...does that sound right or was I dreaming?

Nope, you were not! When I was there in 07 they had stuff. It is SUCH an odd spot for it. Oh, well. They had the action figures. :)

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Right network, wrong shows.

Put up a Wipeout Zone at Wide World of Sports.

Right.

Actually I was at DtD on Monday night and there was a Wipeout Kiosk, it looked like for people to sign up if they want to be on the show....the kiosk was closed by the time I saw it, but interesting (not that I would go on it, as much fun as it is to watch)

stevieg639

LOST would be an awesome attraction and if they took their time, not too long for popularity reasons, there could be a really amazing attraction that comes out of the show.

JWG

None of the above.

My original thoughts.

DWTS they could probably do like American Idol; something similar.

My second though, DWTS ala American Idol as a guest interactive competition. Disney actors/dancers pair with a guest to compete. Maybe 2-3 shows daily with 2 or so hours to prepare?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom