Whets your favourite off site place to eat?

flowerlady

For my family.....we always have to stop for dinner at Logans Road house...its located at 5925 W. Irlo Bronson Hwy, Kissimmee, FL. Its right down the road from the Magic Kingdom...and well worth a stop just for their bread alone.....its so buttery and delicious tasting.....:king:

Laura

Premium Member
Steak N Shake!!!!!

I can't get enough of it. The closest one to my house is 2 hours away so when I'm in Florida and they are everywhere I'm in heaven!

UKMickeyFan

we always eat at The Cheesecake Factory at the Mall at Millenia, just love the food and the cheesecake, wish they had this restuarant chain in the UK too.

mmssbrg2

When we visit with any sort of group, we always eat at Joes Crab Shack. That particular restaurant is very well run, but usually pretty crowded. It's always a GAS!

I was at Joe's about 4 years ago, and it was an awful experience. The service was extremely slow and the food was cold. It wasn't even really busy.

We have a rule... Whenever on vacation, we do not eat at any restaurants that we can find at home.

Best breakfast... Waffle House. Whenever anywhere with a Waffle House, it's a must.

The Ale House is a great Florida chain too. When I was living in Gainesville, it was a great treat to go there. It looks like there are several locations in the Orlando area.

SewIn2Disney

Cracker Barrel....and that's it. We always eat on property, except for our two day drive down and back where we eat soley at Cracker Barrels.

jcc0621

JT's on S. 192. Best ribs and hot wings ever. Also pretty decent prime rib (all you can east one night a week - I believe the record was/is 17:hurl: ) Decent burgers and it won't break the bank. Even beers are reasonably priced, a surprising thing for a tourist area.

I-4Warrior

Ponderosa is usually our choice for off-site breakfast. It's a good way of fueling up for a day at the parks at an ultra-low price. Pretty standard breakfast buffet fare, but that's the trade-off for being so affordable. As far as lunch and dinner off-site, there's every franchise you could possibly imagine (Bennigans, Chilis, Ruby Tuesday, Checkers, and on and on and on) so if you want to stay familiar, just hit 192. Typically we try to stay away from the off-site eateries for lunch and dinner... we're at the World... might as well stay there for meals and not break the flow of the day, but sometimes when spending is an issue we'll go on 192 and hit the lower priced chains.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Cracker Barrel....and that's it. We always eat on property, except for our two day drive down and back where we eat soley at Cracker Barrels.

Interesting...and how long has this been happening. :lol:
psychiatrist.gif

Tramp

We use to look forward to visiting LONE STAR restaurant back in the day when you feasted on peanuts and threw the shells on the floor. The steaks were delicious and the waiters and waitresses, dressed country/western, danced to country tunes every half hour or so. It was good fun.

But, apparently, some old fart slipped and hurt herself and sued the restaurant thus ending the peanuts and the shells on the floor. Then, the next year, the waiters and waitresses weren't allowed to dance anymore...still don't know why.
But the food was still good.

Then, the food wasn't that good anymore...and our visits came to an end.

When we're looking for a good steak, we do Outback or Charlies.

KBQueenWDW

Orlando Ale House. Hands down. It has been my dad's favorite place to eat for years... whenever we are down there, we always have to go just for him. But really, they do have good food.

yazmin182

We rarely eat off property and if we do, I would save my money and eat something cheap, that's why I love Cici's pizza! 3.99 for all you can eat! I couldnt' believe my eyes when I saw it, nothing special but it's pretty good food and hell-a cheap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom