Whets your favourite off site place to eat?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
We'll eat at The Cheesecake Factory at some point during the trip, and that's it. We don't have one by us anymore, so it is something to look forward to. The rest of our meals are on property.

SewIn2Disney

We rarely eat off property and if we do, I would save my money and eat something cheap, that's why I love Cici's pizza! 3.99 for all you can eat! I couldnt' believe my eyes when I saw it, nothing special but it's pretty good food and hell-a cheap.
There's always commercials for that around us (In NJ) but we don't have any near us! I've always wanted to try it....sounds cool!

I-4Warrior

CiCi's isn't gourmet pizza (or salad or pasta) by any stretch (or even Papa Johns... or Papa Ginos quality, in my opinion), but it is legendary guilt food. Macaroni and Cheese pizza. That's all you need to say to describe what you're getting yourself into when you hear "Welcome to CiCi's!" But yet, you inevitably feel yourself compelled to return again and again. It's gonna cost 2 people @$11(assuming you're getting drinks as well) to have a meal there... that's a price you cannot beat (Plus during football season, games are always on the tvs).

Boray

We try to only hit restaurants that we don't have at home, but inevitably, we go to Macaroni Grill and Olive Garden every visit. I'd really like to get some imput from the locals or those who regularly visit for some really great family food or buffets that reasonably priced, outside of the parks.

As far as our favorite restaurants, we LOVE Emeril's at City Walk - FANTASTIC food. Wish we had one around here... We also always visit Joe's Crab Shack (I know, it's a chain, but we don't have any of those in Wisconsin. I believe the closest location is in Shaumburg, IL - about 2 hours from Madison).

mdisney

CiCi's isn't gourmet pizza (or salad or pasta) by any stretch (or even Papa Johns... or Papa Ginos quality, in my opinion), but it is legendary guilt food. Macaroni and Cheese pizza. That's all you need to say to describe what you're getting yourself into when you hear "Welcome to CiCi's!" But yet, you inevitably feel yourself compelled to return again and again. It's gonna cost 2 people @$11(assuming you're getting drinks as well) to have a meal there... that's a price you cannot beat (Plus during football season, games are always on the tvs).

Also CM get VIP cards so they can get free meals after a few times from eating there.

UKHelen

Waffle House is our favourite breakfast eatery (we often get up on a Sat morning and say we should go to Waffle House for hash browns (boyf.) and double eggs medium over with wheat toast for me!!! - then we go to Morrisons (British supermarket) instead!).

Olive Garden at LBV (although disappointed with the service last time).
Tony Roma's for yummy ribs.
Golden Corral for breakfast buffet.
Bob Evans
IHOP

Mmmm all this food thinkin' is makin' me hungry but should really be going to bed!!!!!!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Waffle House is our favourite breakfast eatery (we often get up on a Sat morning and say we should go to Waffle House for hash browns (boyf.) and double eggs medium over with wheat toast for me!!! - then we go to Morrisons (British supermarket) instead!).

Olive Garden at LBV (although disappointed with the service last time).
Tony Roma's for yummy ribs.
Golden Corral for breakfast buffet.
Bob Evans
IHOP

Mmmm all this food thinkin' is makin' me hungry but should really be going to bed!!!!!!

Waffle House is good after a long night at Pleasure Island. :dazzle: :lookaroun

typhoonguy

Favorites of this local yocal...
Season's 52 (Dr Phillips)
Pizza Xtreme (Universal-area)
Bahama Breeze (535)
Cheesecake Factory (Millenia)
Celebration Town Tavern (Celebration)
Columbia (also in celebration)
Kanpai of Japan (Universal-area)

and of course, the best,
Bear Rock Cafe (millenia area)

I've honestly never found a better sandwich/soup/baked potato place anywhere. The Crab Cake Sandwich is amazing, and you can't beat an amazing crab cake sandwich and 1 pound baked potato for 7 bucks.

cloudboy

This isn't necessarily cheap but I like Cafe Tu Tu Tango on I-Drive. Still got some touristy theme to it, but it's different. There are several places I want to try up on Sand Lake Road, but the people I am traveling with are a little unadventurous, and they are expensive. There is a Moe's and a Panera up there which I hit often. There's also a McDonald's which serves pasta up there, too, for a twist.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom