Pre-Trip Wherever I go, she goes

A little over a year ago I 3D printed a tiny companion whom I will call lil BES.

In a little over 6 months I plan to take that wonderful child to WDW.

The TR title is a slightly altered quote from The Mandalorian. As a Star Wars fan and new parent I have accumulated a ton of baby Yoda stuff. I would say that baby Yoda is the only character that lil BES recognizes (sorry Mickey).

AF898F57-662D-4342-AE3D-8348AF01CC28.jpeg

Although I am nowhere near as cool as Mando (or Armando as my autocorrect wants to call him) lil BES does share a lot of qualities with baby Yoda including:

Extreme cuteness

12BCB5E5-F9C5-4E35-A0F4-26DA2F2F085E.gif

Love of snacking

5769C03C-DCAD-49B8-B50C-8C6C4887EAE6.gif

Mischievousness

893991E0-8E36-4D69-9664-5FE68FAB6D3B.gif

Lil BES is definitely going to be the wildcard for this trip so I am starting this pre-TR on the early side.

If the first year of parenting taught me one thing it’s to ask for help so I will be soliciting some advice from you all as I add this new chaos factor into my planning.

All of the (tentative) details:

When: early February 2023

Where: AoA family suite

Who: Me, the ever reluctant DH, and last but not least, lil BES:

A1481763-695A-4BC8-B7EF-11D3715A6678.jpeg

(She’s the one on the right)

Songbird76

You should hear how Una says fire truck! :oops:
One of my college friends said when she was little, she pronounced TR as F, so truck was an F bomb. Then her mom got pulled over and outside across the street was a dump truck, and she's trying to point it out to her mom, who is talking to the policeman, and she's pointing out the window in the direction of said police officer, saying "Dum F@$%!!"

Swissmiss

Premium Member
One of my college friends said when she was little, she pronounced TR as F, so truck was an F bomb. Then her mom got pulled over and outside across the street was a dump truck, and she's trying to point it out to her mom, who is talking to the policeman, and she's pointing out the window in the direction of said police officer, saying "Dum F@$%!!"

Thankfully I am alone in the room with only my kitties - so no one else has to wonder why I am suddenly laughing so hysterically 🤣🤣🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom