Wheres the trailer????

Rosenrot

If its not on comingsoon.net, then it probably hasn't been released yet.

Besides, the world hasn't been swept up into a phenominon (sp?), and I'm sure that's going to happen. It will be on the news and such - when they released the trailer for Harry Potter, it was on CNN.

Nicole220

Hmmmm, if it is coming out with Ghost Rider, I'll buy a ticket, see the trailer, then leave. lol

I think the reason why we havn't seen a trailer yet is because the world knows it is coming, and are anxiously waiting for it. So there's no need to advertise it because everyone already knows. I don't know, just a guess...

darthjohnny

Funny, I was going to post the exact same post.

Hopefully, it will be released with Ghost Rider.

I was wondering if it would be shown in front of Bridge to Teribithia (since it's a Disney movie).

I think if it isn't released this month, it will definately be released with Meet the Robinsons. (I don't know what NemoRocks was talking about though. What is Wild Hogs and why would Pirates be shown infront of it?)

NemoRocks78

Seized
Funny, I was going to post the exact same post.

Hopefully, it will be released with Ghost Rider.

I was wondering if it would be shown in front of Bridge to Teribithia (since it's a Disney movie).

I think if it isn't released this month, it will definately be released with Meet the Robinsons. (I don't know what NemoRocks was talking about though. What is Wild Hogs and why would Pirates be shown infront of it?)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486946/

It's a Touchstone film out on 3/2 so it'll be the next likely choice. No doubt will the trailer be attached to Robinsons but having it debut with that would be a bit too late (it's out on 3/30 and AWE is out on 5/25).

darthjohnny

I just went on IMDB.com, and they actually have two quotes from the movie, one from Jack Sparrow and the other from Tia Dalma. They claimed they got it "from the trailer" so there must be some promotional material out there, or at least, coming very, very soon. :)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

NemoRocks78

Seized
Usually, there's a teaser and then a trailer (or two). Why no teaser?
There isn't much need for a teaser here....people know it's coming and it's not like they need to have some major marketing to get people to see it.

If there's something with Ghost Rider or Wild Hogs though I would expect something new with Meet the Robinsons and/or an April release (perhaps The Invisible on 4/27 which is the final Buena Vista release before AWE comes out). No doubt will the trailer be shown with the other big two May releases (Spidey and Shrek) as well.

CaptainMichael

There isn't much need for a teaser here....people know it's coming and it's not like they need to have some major marketing to get people to see it.

Same could be said for Harry Potter, and they still make one for every film. Heck, there's source material for HP...no surprises at all.

:shrug:

imagineer boy

Well, atleast it shows that they're taking their time with it and not rushing it with some crappy half done CGI effects in it. It also kinda builds the anticipation.

DONALDisMYhero

I was just looking on AOL for the trailer, although it isn't there, it has the synopsis:
Elizabeth (Keira Knightley) is captured by the oriental pirate Sao-Feng, while more problems surface and other rescues must be staged.
...not sure if yiens haven't read this already or not, but for anyone who hasn't, there you go. Is it possible the trailer could come out with Bridge to Terabithia ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom