Wheres the trailer????

ToTBellHop

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End will have its trailer premiere on Monday, March 19th during the ABC presentation of Dancing with the Stars. It will premiere soon after online.

And there you have it.

radiohost

Original Poster
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End will have its trailer premiere on Monday, March 19th during the ABC presentation of Dancing with the Stars. It will premiere soon after online.

And there you have it.

Thank you for that info!!! Thats very exciting to hear. But I'm afraid that if you do not provide us with a link to the story there are some on here that wont believe you until otherwise...Thanks. Radiohost:cool:

Nicole220

And there you have it.
:sohappy: :sohappy:
Yes!! Finally! Thank you very much for the info!

Simba1

Not that I don't trust the information, but I was just wondering where it came from! Thanks a lot and I'm excited to see it!

radiohost

Original Poster
^^^^^^^^^

I just did a search on your claim and couldnt find any info. There was nothing saying that the trailer will come out on March 15th. I wont jump out of my seat yet without seeing some valid proof. I am not saying you just made this up, but its just I havent seen anything on any website indicating that being the time and place of the release.

For what its worth, that date and with it being on the premiere of DWTS is a good idea!! Radiohost:cool:

darthjohnny

Awesome! It's funny...I was wondering if it would be premiered on ABC, but I thought it would be premiered during the Wonderful World of Disney. Who'd a thunk it that it would premiere with Dancing with the Stars. :shrug: :)

Mufasa's Pride

I'll watch Dancing with the Stars just because of the trailer...I can't wait a couple days before it goes online....I personally thought it would appear on iTunes then a couple days later on Meet the Robinsons, but the sooner the better!

darthjohnny

I can't wait for the trailer either!

I'll bet that they won't show the trailer until much later in the show, but will keep advertising it as "coming up next." :rolleyes:

It's funny. I saw a commercial for Dancing with the Stars, but no mention of the Pirates trailer. Hmm.... :shrug:

I bet Pirates will be in front of Meet the Robinsons anyway, but will premiere on T.V. first. Can't wait! :D :D :D

radiohost

Original Poster
I looked all over the internet again today to find a press release and found nothing relating to the report that its coming out with the premiere of dancing with the stars.:cool:

Nicole220

I was at the gym today and saw on one of the tvs that they were talking about the new Pirates movie. Unfortunately I couldn't hear anything, so I came home to look online. I found a few articles that might explain why we haven't seen a trailer so far. The articles say that Disney isn't happy with the movie right now, so they are re-editing it. This is of course a rumor, but I think it really explains the whole no trailer thing. I still hope we'll see it with Dancing with the Stars.

imagineer boy

I was at the gym today and saw on one of the tvs that they were talking about the new Pirates movie. Unfortunately I couldn't hear anything, so I came home to look online. I found a few articles that might explain why we haven't seen a trailer so far. The articles say that Disney isn't happy with the movie right now, so they are re-editing it. This is of course a rumor, but I think it really explains the whole no trailer thing. I still hope we'll see it with Dancing with the Stars.

Yeesh, I hope not. I did hear that the final cut was three hours long, so they definately had to do some major editing. Who knows if the whole part about Disney not likeing it is true.

^^^^^^^^^

I just did a search on your claim and couldnt find any info. There was nothing saying that the trailer will come out on March 15th. I wont jump out of my seat yet without seeing some valid proof. I am not saying you just made this up, but its just I havent seen anything on any website indicating that being the time and place of the release.

For what its worth, that date and with it being on the premiere of DWTS is a good idea!! Radiohost:cool:

All the info for the debut of the trailer is on the Disney website. There's even an advance screening of the trailer in select cities on March 18. Full details at http://home.disney.go.com/movies/pirates/fanevent/

darthjohnny

I think that is more of a rumor. Even if Disney wasn't completely happy with the film, they still could have released a tiny teaser trailer.

The Disney contest website to see the preview of the trailer looks cool with all the characters in the fog like that! :)

Maybe they're editing the movie because they're fixing the ending to leave room for another sequel. :shrug:

I could believe that this movie was really long and they are cutting it down for length though. Maybe that means there will be tons of extras on the DVD when it comes out!

I can't wait for March 19th, when the trailer premieres on Dancing With the Stars!:D :sohappy: :D

disneypearl

I am going to have to tape Dancing With the Stars on a DVD. That way I can watch the preview over, and over, and over and over.....................
:sohappy:

darthjohnny

I'm glad they're finally promoting this movie.

I've heard Spider-man 3 will actually be released in April in Japan in order to steal some thunder away from Pirates.

I'm glad Disney didn't wait any longer. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom