Where would you be right now???

awalte7

I would be loading up the car getting ready to leave for disney, oh wait...that's what I'm doing right now :ROFLOL:

If I was already in disney at 1:31 on a hot day like today I would probably be at typoon lagoon, laughing all the way down crush n gusher

Mystic

Since it's now 6:41 on Saturday night, this time next week I'll be sitting at a table at Tony's Town Square in MK enjoying dinner with my best friend. :D

Paul06TC

this is always what i can invision in my head about last year...standing on mainstreet usa and being there for mnsshp and when it starts you can hear the headless horseman and then it starts with grim grinning ghost----this is what i would be doing right now.

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Right Now...

I think my DW and I would be headed to AP in the WL for dinner...:king: We probably have reservations for 6:00 PM...emmm, I can taste the smoked mushroom soup now.:slurp:

Jesùs_Carioca

Let's see... it's 5:48? we'd probably switching from whichever park we started on to whichever park we wanted to see the closing fireworks/spectacular to.

so I'd say....hearing those entrance turnstiles "clank"ing as we walk through them.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'd be at Epcot at the Electric Umbrella watching the fountain and eating a burger. As I enjoy the warm air and the Innoventions plaza music (20min version) over and over..

mrerk

Premium Member
8:30 PM - I'd be in line for a Bass Ale before staking out my spot for Illuminations.

Attachments

• food-smiley-005.gif
    food-smiley-005.gif
    9.8 KB · Views: 94

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom