Where would u stay

bkgrim

We have been to Disney 35 times in the past 11years and have stayed everywhere except poly, grand floridian and wilderness lodge. I need to stay somewhere after cruise on July 24 and 25. Where would u stay

Spike-in-Berlin

Polynesian has a beautiful location, theming and setting but the rooms are not as good as I would expect at such a price. Especially the AC was the noisiest in any Disney hotel so far. And housekeeping seems to be a serious problem, as we experienced during our first stay there. GF has IMHO a boring theming. At the WL everything was perfect. I would go to the WL.

Upvote 0

durangojim

I think you need to determine what kind of atmosphere you want and what you're looking for in a resort. They all are very nice, but have very different atmospheres and amenities.

Upvote 0

cinderellafan6

Well the Poly has the biggest rooms. Wilderness is small compared to them. I would pick Poly, ITs just wonderful. Plus its on the monorail loop as wilderness is not. But the wilderness is cheaper.

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

I feel like the Polynesian is a Disney lover must do. We are checking into the Poly for our first time in August. cannot wait! Those are all fabulous resorts, definitely a tough choice. We loved the Wilderness Lodge. And don't see Grand Floridian in our near future with 3 little ones but you can't beat the convenience of those Monorail resorts!
Good luck and happy planning! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom