Where to meet Pocahontas?

princesscarly

Original Poster
Hey all! I'm going to the world in only 4 days and I'm just trying to figure out where I can meet Pocahontas? I know that you used to be able to meet her at the Mickey and Minnie greeting trails in Animal Kingdom but I'm wondering if that's still the key spot? I have to meet Poca! :) Any help would be greatly appreciated!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

RAXIP

Planet Watch is you best bet for finding her. But you may also be able to come across her at DHS too.

Pocahontas can appear during the Fant! Character Greeting in The Magic of Disney Animation at Hollywood Studios.

It is important to note that she is not guaranteed to appear, as the exact lineup of characters changes from day to day. Currently the F! characters appear only on NON-Fant! nights between 4:50 and 6:50.

hbaker

In December we saw her at CMM right before she had story time. We have also seen her many times at the Planet Watch.

heartodisney

picture.php

This was at AK and I do not think this show is going on now..too bad..my wife and I very much liked it. As most have said, Planet Watch, we saw her there also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom