Where is Walt's plane? UPDATE - Coming to D23 2022

Figments Friend

Then change N(o)B(odys)A(round) Experience to The Walt Disney Archives Experience. Boom.

Brilliant.
This needs to happen.

Imagine, a semi permanent WD Archives display in its own building at Disney Springs in Florida.
They can charge an admission, and perhaps much like the WD Family Museum present special presentations or events.

Great idea, and for once not a waste of space!
:)

-

Lilofan

Brilliant.
This needs to happen.

Imagine, a semi permanent WD Archives display in its own building at Disney Springs in Florida.
They can charge an admission, and perhaps much like the WD Family Museum present special presentations or events.

-
Isn't a WD family museum is the One Mans Dream attraction at DHS, if that is still even operating? That was a snooze fest for some but I thought it was interesting.

Last edited:

Robbiem

Brilliant.
This needs to happen.

-
This is a great idea. I saw an archive exhibition in Japan a few years ago. Really interesting and well worth going to if you ever get the chance

EeyoreFan#24

jpinkc

This may be a clue of why it was uncovered recently: https://d23.com/d23-event/destinati..._uMA-_dEQpYTbppg8wQJ7xBVSg_DuEmlFbOjzvHtXvgnI

“Planes, Trains, and Monorails: Walt Disney World on the Move Presented by Enterprise® – Host Bret Iwan and an array of Imagineers take us on a journey of Walt Disney World transportation, from Walt Disney’s Airplane to the Disney Skyliner.”
If they were smart it would have been done with its hosts being Bob Gurr and Rolly Crump, I would pay to see that.

EeyoreFan#24

If they were smart it would have been done with its hosts being Bob Gurr and Rolly Crump, I would pay to see that.

that would be an awesome session.

I’m halfway thinking it’s going to be a adapted for live theater version of the recent Disney+ transportation special, but I’m hopeful it will be more than that.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
More like:

1642116789793.png

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom