Where is the underground entrance for cast members in MK?

Hank Scorpio

Do you mean a main underground entrance, or just any underground entrance?

I was under the understanding that there are loads of entrances to get underground in the MK. Those are the Utildors, right? I think there is at least one in each land.

As for the other parks, I only thought the MK went underground? But I could be wrong... ???

Lee

Adventurer
There is a short, tunnel-like area at Epcot. Not the same as MK, though.

As for the entrance...do you mean the main one?

Its between Small World and the lagoon.

se8472

And they don't go everywhere...Like tomorrowland only goes out to what is now stich, and there really isn't one anywhere near Splash or Thunder.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
the main tunnel entrance for the Magic Kingdom is in Fantasyland, behind It's a Small World. However, there are multiple entrances from within the park.

josh_e_washie

what i wouldn't give to have a good day to just play around in the utilidors! I'd love to pop up in all the lands and bypass all the guest traffic! What fun!:)

se8472

its not really all that cool lol :lol:

I mean tomorrowland has the trash machine...so we get some nice smells heading to work some days haha.

But watch out for segways...I almost lost a foot turning a corner once!

Djali999

Originally posted by se8472
I mean tomorrowland has the trash machine...so we get some nice smells heading to work some days haha.

yeah, isn't it pleasant?

the utilidors go in a rough octagon under the magic kingdom, hedging close to the areas of the lands nearest to the parks. there's also the cafeteria / costuming / locker area under Fantasyland, a few blocks of facilities under Main Street, and a long jog that goes under the castle and the hub before meeting up with the block of Main Street facilities at the Bakery. a small leg goes off under Fronteirland and pokes out at Pecos Bill's.

they're kinda fun to explore, if often cluttered with junk (out of service kitchen appliances) and you're in perpetual danger of being squashed by a pargo...

they really just kinda look like a big garage, honestly.

entrance is under Pinnochio Villiage Haus.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Look at this current thread:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36027&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

There is a map in someones photo album too. Let me know if you can`t find it and I will post it in mine.

If I remember rightly, the Epcot tunnel orriginally ran from Innoventions East to West, with a link into Global Neighbourhood (Or Communicore East/West, into Earthstation..)

Its very apparent in some of the aerial Epcot construction photos.

Slipknot

I seem to remember from when i took a field trip in elementary school, that there was an entrance by what was then mission to mars. Of course that was over a decade ago, so dont entirely trust me on this.

Djali999

Originally posted by Static-X
I seem to remember from when i took a field trip in elementary school, that there was an entrance by what was then mission to mars. Of course that was over a decade ago, so dont entirely trust me on this.

There's an entrance inside Mickey's Star Traders next to the stock room (the new exit for Stitch will route right next to it), another that will pop you up inside Timekeeper somewhere, and a third that will take you to Cosmic Ray's.

sissa216

True, the utilidors really aren't all that exciting. When I first had orientation, I was really disappointed to suddenly be "backstage", where its all dirty. Not very magical at all :)

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
it's back here... *whistles*

100_0849_std.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom