Where is the underground entrance for cast members in MK?

Atta83

Yeah that is the new gate at MK. They also added another new gate at EPCOT so now there is a new way to get to the parking for the castmembers. They are also building a new security booth at AK as well..

xfkirsten

Originally posted by Atta83
Yeah that is the new gate at MK. They also added another new gate at EPCOT so now there is a new way to get to the parking for the castmembers. They are also building a new security booth at AK as well..

LOL! EPCOT finally got sick of CPs using the CM entrance to go play in the parks, eh? :lol:

-Kirsten

xfkirsten

Originally posted by Atta83
no cps and other cast members can still get through lol

LOL! I actually got yelled at once for using that entrance to get into/out of the park... the problem is, the CP buses didn't go to the front of the park, and there was no way to walk there! Not really much choice. :p

-Kirsten

The gates aren't to the CM parking. They are to backstage. They are the new areas for them to check vehicles making deliveries and such. I don't know about the other parks, but at AK they are going to have concrete barricades (much like those on military bases) that rise up from the ground to prevent cars from blowing past the security check.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
oh well.. so much for me hauling bootie past security, doing a few donuts in the tunnel entrance, and exiting equally fast.

I'll have to do the donuts at the 4-way stop now

:lookaroun

Atta83

Originally posted by xfkirsten
LOL! I actually got yelled at once for using that entrance to get into/out of the park... the problem is, the CP buses didn't go to the front of the park, and there was no way to walk there! Not really much choice. :p

-Kirsten

I told them that once and they were cool with it. I was like hey dude how the heck am I gonna get to the front...he was like its ok were cool. Only the new ones care anyway...

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by DarkMeasures
You know, when my brother was in College in Orlando, (Full Sail) he just took out loans instead of getting a job.

heh... I don't know anyone at Full Sail could get a job... much less have free time :lol: I suppose the loans were his only alternative.

Just PLEASE tell me he didn't major in anything having to with film/tv

DarkMeasures

OH, and I am also planning on going there for the CGI course. Of course, the main reason for Full Sail is to go to Disney on days I have off....

But I am looking for a better college for Computer Animation that Full Sail. But I have yet to find one, (I could if I just asked my consuler)

mkt

Premium Member
there's a saying about Full Sail in several industries..

"They have a whole lot of equipment. Shame they don't know how to use any of it."

Atta83

Yeah people who I know who went to full sail cant find a job LOL... and the loans are outragouse....i like my community college anytime....

Originally posted by mkt
heh... I don't know anyone at Full Sail could get a job... much less have free time :lol: I suppose the loans were his only alternative.

Just PLEASE tell me he didn't major in anything having to with film/tv

Lol! My old roommate went to Full Sail. She didn't have time for a job what with her labs starting at 2 am and such. She did go for Film/TV. :rolleyes:

no, she decided halfway through that she wanted to go into computer animation...which she isn't doing either. I'm not sure what she's doing now. Probably in school for something else. :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom