Where is the best place to get....

nankeldisney821

I was wondering where the best place to get Mickey ears with our names embroidered on them? I am going Feb 17-22 with my 16 yr old daughter and I told her I wanted us to get them, just to be goofy and of course she said no way. I would still like to get them, just to have but I can't remember where to get them. I think I had some when I was a little girl but have never had any since and never got them for my daughter. :cry: If anyone could help me that would be great. Thanks!!:wave:

sweetpee_1993

It's called 'The Chapeau' and it's located on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. When you walk thru the tunnel head thru the 'circle' to the right. It's the very first shop next to the confectionary. This is where we got our ears. They do the old-school embroidery on them (it's actually crocheting according to one of the CMs) and it's quite fascinating to watch them do.

Hopefully when you get there and the daughter sees how many other people wear them and look perfectly acceptable she will warm up to them, too. WDW is the only place you could wear them without looking like a nut. :lol:

Upvote 0

HiddenMinnie

Isn't it called something like "Chapeau"? It's a french word for a kind of hat. At least I think that's the name. I do know that when you come into MK its on the right side on main street.

Upvote 0

nankeldisney821

Original Poster
Thank you to all of you. I forgot about that store. I know exactly where it is. She has been to Disney 9 times already and she knows how many people wear them and she is like a little kid when she is there and I think it is funny how weird she is being about wearing them. I think she will be fine with wearing them when we are there. I am getting them anyway so she will just have to walk around with me while I wear mine!! Thanks again!! :wave:

Upvote 0

EMThompsen

I have a some mouse ears from a previous vist to WDW.( see avitar, photo of me my first time at WDW a few years ago) Do you think if I brought them to Chapeau that I could have my name embroidered on them? Or do you think I would have to by new mouse ears?

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

I have a some mouse ears from a previous vist to WDW. Do you think if I brought them to Chapeau that I could have my name embroidered on them? Or do you think I would have to by new mouse ears?

Bring 'em. If they look like the ones they have now they'll embroider them. The embroidery is $2.

Upvote 0

Heatherbell

I know they sell many different variations of the Mickey Ears but do they have them in smaller sizes. I am 4 months pregnant and heading to WDW next week for one last trip before our little stranger and I want to get Mickey Ears for the baby....( you have to start early you know!!! LOL)

Also I heard that they will only embroider real names and not nick names or unusual names...is this true? Since we don't know the ______ if the baby I am wondering if I can just get "baby" or something similar.

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0

joanna71985

I know they sell many different variations of the Mickey Ears but do they have them in smaller sizes. I am 4 months pregnant and heading to WDW next week for one last trip before our little stranger and I want to get Mickey Ears for the baby....( you have to start early you know!!! LOL)

Also I heard that they will only embroider real names and not nick names or unusual names...is this true? Since we don't know the ______ if the baby I am wondering if I can just get "baby" or something similar.

Thanks in advance

They do have it in in a child's size for many of the ears. I'm sure you could get "baby" sewn on it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom