Where is Jack Sparrow?

DisneyGigi

The wait for Captain Jack at Castaway Cay is usually less than 5 minutes. AND you get the flying dutchman in the background. What could be better than that?

If it was really Johnny Depp... :lookaroun

*edit* no meet & greet right now as per other members of this board. just the tutorial

MickeyFan77

Exactly when can we see Jack Sparrow outside of the POTC? Is it just at random that he comes out, or is it at specific times and days?

From my understanding the Jack Sparrow Meet and Greet is no longer available. I believe they only do the Pirate tutorial right now. Someone else can hopefully confirm that.

Philo

I think you can still get a signature if you wait in line at one of the Pirates and Princess Parties. Other than that all you can do is watch the Pirate Tutorial and there is only a 0.0001% chance you will meet him after the show.

Pirate tutorial? Is that a Jack Sparrow show?

I don't want to meet or get an autograph, I just think it'd be fun to watch someone channel/impersonate Jack Sparrow, which is why I asked if there was still a Jack Sparrow show still being performed outside the POTC?

joanna71985

Exactly when can we see Jack Sparrow outside of the POTC? Is it just at random that he comes out, or is it at specific times and days?

As of right now he is only in the Pirate Tutorial. It usually is performed 6 times a day, at 10:15, 11:20, 12:25, 2:15, 3:20, and 4:25.

SonicRuin

Giselle from Enchanted is now showing up at the parks, right? It isn't Amy Adams, is it? Yes, I am seriously asking if she is doing a little promo at the parks and actually showing up. She holds a distinct honor in that she is the only Disney "Princess" that actually is a REAL person, right?

Is this fundamentally different from waiting to get any character autograph? I know my son would love to get Captain Jack's siggie. He's still likes his pirate school diploma that we got last trip.

At a P&PP last spring, a friend of mine (who works at POR) stood in line well over an hour to get the photo with Captain Jack. At that time they apparently had two Captain Jacks out, but had them separated in two areas with fans going into two lines. As a fan of character meet and greets, I completely appreciate wanting to get a photo with everyone's favorite pirate, but I'm not sure if waiting that long for anything is worthwhile. (Although I must admit waiting an extremely long time to get a photo with Snow White and the Seven Dwarves plus the Snow Prince.)

Giselle from Enchanted is now showing up at the parks, right? It isn't Amy Adams, is it? Yes, I am seriously asking if she is doing a little promo at the parks and actually showing up. She holds a distinct honor in that she is the only Disney "Princess" that actually is a REAL person, right?

From what I've heard, Giselle isn't making meet and greet appearances. They only have 3 (?) girls to play her, and the dresses were extremely expensive.

She is however appearing in the MGM Stars and Motor Cars parade. But after MGM becomes DHS, and the parade changes to the Pixar-themed Block Party, who knows what will become of Giselle.

In my opinion, a Giselle and Edward meet and greet is absolutely necessary, but we'll just have to wait and see.

joanna71985

As of now she is only the grand marshall in the MGM parade.

Pocamahontas

He was avaliable for meet and greets at the Pirate and Princess parties, and then for a bit after that. Right now the only time you can see him, is like people have said, in the show outside of POTC. He mightttt be back for the Pirate and Princess parties in january, but that's all up in the air.

WDWFanatic

If you want my autograph that bad just write me a letter, lol

Savvy?

chrisjack.jpg

hollywood<3

When I went to DL this summer, they had an AWESOME Jack. He spent a good 5-10 minutes with each guest, stealing things from them, beckoning them to join his crew, admiring women's wedding rings, etc. However the area that he was in was far into the beyonds of Pirate's Lair and not many people knew he did mngs until he showed up.

I hope they do bring out Jack for mngs, however I dread the thought of the lines he will cause.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom