Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

SteveBrickNJ

I know that on July 8th you would not expect to read me post about a High School Graduation....but this is an unusual year....so my daughter has an in person graduation ceremony at her high school tonight at 7pm. It was not allowed in June. Our governor approved "real" graduations for July 6 or later.
Our daughter decorated her cap based on the college she will be attending next month (mid-August)View attachment 482200
We are in the bleachers with a 40 minute wait until the graduation begins.20200708_181840_HDR.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I have a couple rubber grippers in my kitchen too. I remember once before I was married and I lived alone in my apartment I was making spaghetti and I couldn't get the jar of sauce open. I tried every trick even using the rubber gripper. I was about ready to give up and I heard my neighbor coming up the stairs. He had recently moved in and I had never talked to him but I was desperate to get my sauce jar open so I opened the door and said hi and asked him to open my jar. He looked a little surprised but opened my jar for me. I said thanks and went back in my apartment. He probably thought it was some sort of hitting on him thing at first but nope, I just wanted spaghetti. It's kind of funny looking back on it. :D

Actually, I think that's a great pick-up line . . . :hilarious:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I use the handle of a spoon or the blade of a butter knife to do that.
I have a nifty contraption I ordered from a baby catalogue 25 years ago. It was billed as a baby food jar “pop”.

It is without a doubt, the oldest kitchen utensil in my drawer. Still works like a charm. Hard red plastic doo-hickey that “pops” the bubble on any lid. I wish I’d bought 20!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Very pretty, but the "love" from me is really for the doggie!!! :joyfull: 🐶
It’s official. We love her.

She has a very sweet disposition, and she’s so free with the smoochies. Some people don’t like their faces to be smothered in puppy kisses. We don’t mind. We also sort of let her drink from our cups. Doesn’t matter what the liquid, if it’s a people beverage, she wants some.

It goes without saying that she sleeps with us.

PUSH

Original Poster
It’s official. We love her.

She has a very sweet disposition, and she’s so free with the smoochies. Some people don’t like their faces to be smothered in puppy kisses. We don’t mind. We also sort of let her drink from our cups. Doesn’t matter what the liquid, if it’s a people beverage, she wants some.

It goes without saying that she sleeps with us.
Our dog licks everything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom