Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Just finished what I hope is my last Zoom meeting for this project. My boss is a little sad. She says she’s seen more of me in the past two months than she has her husband.

We’ve completed three dozen Zooms together, texted thousands of times, and spoken on the phone at least a dozen times/day.

Just waiting for their mortgage pre-approval tomorrow, and I ... am ... done! Well except for getting 15 Purchasers to select their brick packages ... which is never fun, even under the best of circumstances.

NYwdwfan

Just finished what I hope is my last Zoom meeting for this project. My boss is a little sad. She says she’s seen more of me in the past two months than she has her husband.

We’ve completed three dozen Zooms together, texted thousands of times, and spoken on the phone at least a dozen times/day.

Just waiting for their mortgage pre-approval tomorrow, and I ... am ... done! Well except for getting 15 Purchasers to select their brick packages ... which is never fun, even under the best of circumstances.
Good - bestie’s been lonely.

Songbird76

A won his school chess tournament! They finished today. I hope the school will send us the picture of him with the trophy. (The trophy lives at the school and the winner's name is added each year. They get their picture taken with it and it gets hung on the wall.) He's so happy. He told me at the very beginning of the year that it was going to be his name on that trophy!!

NYwdwfan

A won his school chess tournament! They finished today. I hope the school will send us the picture of him with the trophy. (The trophy lives at the school and the winner's name is added each year. They get their picture taken with it and it gets hung on the wall.) He's so happy. He told me at the very beginning of the year that it was going to be his name on that trophy!!
That’s awesome - congratulations to him!! He had a goal and he achieved it - certainly not easy to do. And his achievement will always be there for others to see. Very cool.

Songbird76

That’s awesome - congratulations to him!! He had a goal and he achieved it - certainly not easy to do. And his achievement will always be there for others to see. Very cool.
I'm really proud of him. Especially since they put him in the 3rd year bracket to begin with, even though he's a first year. He is a member of a chess club and he gets weekly lessons there....well, not right now because of Corona, but under normal circumstances. So they decided to put him in the 3rd year bracket....the school only has 1st-3rd years. So he beat out all the 3rd years to move on. He's learning well! No one else in his class played chess before, and his teacher let him give them lessons sometimes and one of the other boys made it into the quarter finals, and his teacher said he's really good at teaching.

And his teacher told us in parent teacher conferences yesterday to consider whether he might be able to go back to standard education in a few years. He's getting really good grades, he's grown a lot in being able to ask for help when he needs it, and if he continues as he has been, he might be able to handle it. Of course, his admission to this school is only valid for 2 years and then they reevaluate and he has to reapply if we want him to continue there, so we may not have a choice. But it's nice to know that he's doing so well that they are already considering that for later, though he's definitely not ready for that yet. But he's making progress, so that's good. It's a nice end to the school year!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom