Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

It would have bothered me to see it open like that too. I probably would have continued to open it up and maybe cut the flaps off so they were gone instead of hanging there raggedly.
Fixing atrocities like that is what scotch tape was invented for. I have found lately that they have been way to liberal about the amount of glue that they put on the packages and it is harder to get into the boxes then Fort Knox. Sometimes damage cannot be avoided.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Fixing atrocities like that is what scotch tape was invented for. I have found lately that they have been way to liberal about the amount of glue that they put on the packages and it is harder to get into the boxes then Fort Knox. Sometimes damage cannot be avoided.

I don't have any issues opening boxes. However, I do have issues with a number of plastic bottle caps that are sealed on so tightly, on a number of different plastic drinks now. Even something like a bottle of Gatorade, I have to get out my kitchen rubber gripper, and still fight with the stupid cap to try and get it off!! :banghead:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I don't have any issues opening boxes. However, I do have issues with a number of plastic bottle caps that are sealed on so tightly, on a number of different plastic drinks now. Even something like a bottle of Gatorade, I have to get out my kitchen rubber gripper, and still fight with the stupid cap to try and get it off!! :banghead:

I have a couple rubber grippers in my kitchen too. I remember once before I was married and I lived alone in my apartment I was making spaghetti and I couldn't get the jar of sauce open. I tried every trick even using the rubber gripper. I was about ready to give up and I heard my neighbor coming up the stairs. He had recently moved in and I had never talked to him but I was desperate to get my sauce jar open so I opened the door and said hi and asked him to open my jar. He looked a little surprised but opened my jar for me. I said thanks and went back in my apartment. He probably thought it was some sort of hitting on him thing at first but nope, I just wanted spaghetti. It's kind of funny looking back on it. :D

NYwdwfan

I have a couple rubber grippers in my kitchen too. I remember once before I was married and I lived alone in my apartment I was making spaghetti and I couldn't get the jar of sauce open. I tried every trick even using the rubber gripper. I was about ready to give up and I heard my neighbor coming up the stairs. He had recently moved in and I had never talked to him but I was desperate to get my sauce jar open so I opened the door and said hi and asked him to open my jar. He looked a little surprised but opened my jar for me. I said thanks and went back in my apartment. He probably thought it was some sort of hitting on him thing at first but nope, I just wanted spaghetti. It's kind of funny looking back on it. :D
I’ve ALMOST called my neighbor several times.

SteveBrickNJ

I know that on July 8th you would not expect to read me post about a High School Graduation....but this is an unusual year....so my daughter has an in person graduation ceremony at her high school tonight at 7pm. It was not allowed in June. Our governor approved "real" graduations for July 6 or later.
Our daughter decorated her cap based on the college she will be attending next month (mid-August)Message_1594240759558.jpg

trr1

the hook breaks the seal
1594245392990.png

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom