Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

So we just had a string of days in the 90s, which is high for Wisconsin. And now we're being told we have a heat wave coming. The entire week is in the 90s, with Wednesday's heat index near 100. That's really high for Wisconsin.

But I'd rather have this than freezing temperatures, so I'm not complaining.
OMG, by the end of the week Wisconsin will look like a giant grilled cheese sandwich. 🥪

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So we just had a string of days in the 90s, which is high for Wisconsin. And now we're being told we have a heat wave coming. The entire week is in the 90s, with Wednesday's heat index near 100. That's really high for Wisconsin.

But I'd rather have this than freezing temperatures, so I'm not complaining.

My dear, I think you are suffering from heat stroke.

:p

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Nick Cordero has died. 😢
I have been following his battle with COVID quite closely for months now.

He is a Hamilton, ON native, a Broadway star, a young husband, a new father, and an object lesson to all those idiots who claim that young, healthy people are not affected by COVID.

I actually feel very teary over this. I know many people were praying for him, myself included. Very, very sad. May he Rest In Peace.

View attachment 481694

The last 90 days of Mr. Cordero's life were tragic. A healthy, 41-year-old man prior to getting COVID-19, ends up 90 days in hospital, leg amputated (due to blood clot complications), and on ventilator. His last chance was for a double lung transplant, but alas, he passed away yesterday. My heart goes out to his wife and baby.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom