Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Eric1955

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Sorry I haven’t been around in a few days. I’ve had quite a week. This was supposed to be my summer break week, but I put in extra days of clinical the whole week. Only one other student came in, but she was on nights. Being the only student I was constantly working. It was an exhausting week, but it was worth it because I was able to get a lot of comps.

PUSH

Original Poster
Wisconsin saw it's biggest spike in positive cases yesterday, with over 10% of them coming back positive. We had been spiking around 5% positive, after having been pretty steady around 2% positive for a few weeks. We had over 700 positive cases yesterday. I'm worried this will mean schools will not reopen. The cases from this weekend could likely decide whether schools reopen or not.

SteveBrickNJ

@JenniferS , how was Canada Day on July 1st? Did Canada forego many of the usual celebrations that would have brought about large gatherings? Tomorrow's our day. Mrs. Steve and I MIGHT go tubing on the Delaware River. Not a final decision yet.
If we go tomorrow, this is the business: www.twinriverstubing.com
We did go tubing on the Delaware. We felt tired after 3 hours. There was not much current and at one spot there was no current. During that 3 hours we had to use ours arms as paddles or oars or whatever...a lot!😏

Last edited:

PUSH

Original Poster
Our town held fireworks tonight, but did not open up the park to sit at like normal. So you could sit in your car at parking lots or in your yard if you're close enough. But since police officers have been patrolling a lot tonight. Our neighbors got busted. Not sure if they got a fine or just told to stop. There was also another house around the neighborhood that seems to have suddenly stopped, and we saw another police car drive by right before that.

Oh well. At least my dog won't be as scared now. She's hiding in her crate.

PUSH

Original Poster
So we just had a string of days in the 90s, which is high for Wisconsin. And now we're being told we have a heat wave coming. The entire week is in the 90s, with Wednesday's heat index near 100. That's really high for Wisconsin.

But I'd rather have this than freezing temperatures, so I'm not complaining.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Nick Cordero has died. 😢
I have been following his battle with COVID quite closely for months now.

He is a Hamilton, ON native, a Broadway star, a young husband, a new father, and an object lesson to all those idiots who claim that young, healthy people are not affected by COVID.

I actually feel very teary over this. I know many people were praying for him, myself included. Very, very sad. May he Rest In Peace.

2A1DD622-A056-4542-9099-3F3CDB7AE346.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom