Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
@JenniferS , how was Canada Day on July 1st? Did Canada forego many of the usual celebrations that would have brought about large gatherings? Tomorrow's our day. Mrs. Steve and I MIGHT go tubing on the Delaware River. Not a final decision yet.
If we go tomorrow, this is the business: www.twinriverstubing.com
Canada Day was virtual this year. All organized barbecues, parties, and fireworks events were cancelled.

I answered phone calls and emails all day, sold a house, and I think we had leftovers for supper.

Enjoy your tubing tomorrow! My brother and his fam are tubing down the Grand River today. It’s hot, hot, hot here. We’re in the midst of a heatwave.

I think I’ll try to sell my last two houses today and call it a day! 🙂

PUSH

Original Poster
ResortTV1 on YouTube is also streaming cast member previews on Tuesday. I'll post the park streaming announcements videos for the next couple weeks, but here's a quick rundown:

Tuesday, July 7th: MK for CM previews (starting around 8:30ish ET)
Thursday, July 9th: MK for AP previews (starting around 8:30ish ET)
Saturday, July 11th: MK for grand reopening (starting around 8:30ish ET)
Wednesday, July 15th: DHS for grand reopening (can't remember start time)
Friday, July 17th: Epcot for Friday Night Live (starting at 5pm ET)

Check the video below if you're interested. I may have gotten some times wrong.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Basin has free shipping on orders over $60 thru 7/5. Since I ditched my Vegas trip in March and cancelled Disney in August (their only 4 locations are in both those places) I’m going to take advantage and stock up.

I believe Basin was originally a Minnesota based store but they no longer have stores there but Hy-vee a grocery chain still carries Basin products. I just found this out in the fall so now when I need a Basin fix I can drive about 50 minutes to get some stuff, they don't have the Disney stuff but it is still nice to have a Basin fix.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom