Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Eric1955

@Eric1955 , thinking of you today for some unexplained reason. Hoping all is still going well with your studies -- realizing that your curriculum and training is accelerated and challenging.

Thank you thinking of me. School is going well, I suppose. My grades are pretty good. It's all just been extremely stressful. It definitely is accelerated and challenging. I had no idea just how challenging it was going to be. All my classmates feel the same way, so at least it's not just me. I just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it once I'm finished.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thank you thinking of me. School is going well, I suppose. My grades are pretty good. It's all just been extremely stressful. It definitely is accelerated and challenging. I had no idea just how challenging it was going to be. All my classmates feel the same way, so at least it's not just me. I just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it once I'm finished.

It will be worth it. Just hang in there -- better days ahead and a brand new career to take you into the future. :)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Saw Maleficent 2 tonight.
Not quite what I thought based on the first film, but jolly good fun.

At one point I turned to my nephew and said “That scene totally makes me think of Flight of Passage”. He and his sister 100% agreed.

I’ve said it before, and I stand by it, Angelina Jolie is one of the most stunningly beautiful women in the world. I find her absolutely mesmerizing on screen.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
(On a 2017 trip to Ireland, to discuss trade -- his Canadian Mountie socks!) :joyfull:

View attachment 419865

Here's the news story, just for you, Jennifer!) :D
There is a reason why they call him “Mr. Dress Up”.

Not by me, of course, because there was a real and actual Mr. Dressup in my life, and JT isn’t worthy of opening his Tickle Trunk.

9950A23B-2E9D-4D09-A21B-710B69C8C5E6.jpeg

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Saw Maleficent 2 tonight.
Not quite what I thought based on the first film, but jolly good fun.

At one point I turned to my nephew and said “That scene totally makes me think of Flight of Passage”. He and his sister 100% agreed.

I’ve said it before, and I stand by it, Angelina Jolie is one of the most stunningly beautiful women in the world. I find her absolutely mesmerizing on screen.

They premiered it Thursday evening on the cruise I was on. Or, as they called it...a film PremEAR at sea....

I passed...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom