Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Leno has a house in Newport you know

Actually, I did not know that! :)

Oh just one more cool thing that the workshop leader told us. In various other applications such as NASA, each pound of weight costs about $1,000 to send up into space. So if they''re sending up a heavy wrench that weighs maybe 7-8 pounds, they can make the same thing in 3D, and cut the weight way down -- thus, saving thousands of dollars.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Does anyone else think the site looks different?
Different font? Brightness? Something.

FB, Twitter and Safari look the same, so I know that I haven’t accidentally adjusted anything in settings.

Nemo14

Judge Judy has a house nearby his too....

Anyway, we were out and about today so we stopped at the nest. The other day there was no sign of any life there so we didn't hold out much hope for seeing anything today. I looked and looked but only saw this...
IMG_1684.JPG

Then the breeze picked up a little and I spotted a little hopeful sign...
IMG_1683.JPG

Took a walk around, keeping my eye on the nest, and finally got a better view...
IMG_1696.JPG

We stayed and watched him for quite a while but he made no effort to leave, nor did any adult eagles show up. I know he'll be leaving soon to start new adventures wherever, but it was pretty cool to see this juvenile one more time.
IMG_1704.JPGIMG_1715.JPGIMG_1726.JPG

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Too many appointments this week, no chance of getting away for a couple of days.

As part of my Disney training, I’ve been tackling stairs, so I’ve also had a wee boo at the mounds and mounds of laundry piled up downstairs. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Too many appointments this week, no chance of getting away for a couple of days.

As part of my Disney training, I’ve been tackling stairs, so I’ve also had a wee boo at the mounds and mounds of laundry piled up downstairs. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I have a few empty boxes here from when we moved. I could send them to you - then you could just throw all the clothes into boxes, stack them up, and then open them when you feel like doing the laundry....or not....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom